wanted Looking for seeds

Been wanting to grow these varieties for a while, but unfortunately PepperLover has been out of stock or doesn't carry.

Looking for:

7 Pot Burgundy
Orange Habanero
Aji Umba
MOA Scotch Bonnet
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
Red Savina

Available for trade:

Orange 7 Pot
Red Moruga Scorpion
Reaper
7 Pot Bubblegum
Aji Melacoton
Aji Verde
Aji Amarillo
Hot Beads

If by Orange Habanero, you mean the basic everyday model, I have a bunch of seeds if you still need them.

I would be happy to trade for Orange 7 Pot, Aji Meacoton and or Aji Verde.

PM me your address & how many packets you want. I pack them in 2"x2" coin flips. I don't count individual seeds, just pour a fair amount in each packet.
If I had to guess, there will be somewhere between 30-50 seeds per packet, but that's just a guess.

Please be patient if you PM me. I just signed up on this site last night & am trying to figure out how it all works.

MuddaFudda said:
If by Orange Habanero, you mean the basic everyday model, I have a bunch of seeds if you still need them.

I would be happy to trade for Orange 7 Pot, Aji Meacoton and or Aji Verde.

PM me your address & how many packets you want. I pack them in 2"x2" coin flips. I don't count individual seeds, just pour a fair amount in each packet.
If I had to guess, there will be somewhere between 30-50 seeds per packet, but that's just a guess.

Please be patient if you PM me. I just signed up on this site last night & am trying to figure out how it all works.

PM sent!

Back