wanted Looking for Superhot Peppers :)

Hey friends old and new. I've only got three pepper plants growing this year (no fruit yet) and so I'm looking to buy a box S or M FRB of peppers. Let me know what you've got. Open to other varieties besides superhots. Just let me know what you've got available.

Thanks!

one in the classifieds... he only wants to do 5 varieties... More interested in a bunch of varieties so I can save the seeds and refresh my seed bank a bit.

jsschrstrcks said:
one in the classifieds... he only wants to do 5 varieties... More interested in a bunch of varieties so I can save the seeds and refresh my seed bank a bit.
ya yer right papa Sic. sold out to , he did have some a week or so ago 

neworleans.craigslist.org/grd/5070466127.html

Give him a call he might sell you a flat rate box. He got alot of peppers he named a few in the add but man he got more!!

yeah he only wants to put five varieties in a box, and he hasn't yet responded to my request for more than that, so the quest continues :)

My price is more than most people here like to spend, but I just sold a box today that had 12 types in the box. seriouslyhotpeppers.com/
Tom

Hey Tom Broom this is Ken Baker from facebook - we've talked :) you do have nice looking peppers. Perhaps I'll splurge at some point in the future and get a box of yours.

I've got enough to make a SFRB.

In descending order of poddage.

Bonde ma Jaques
Red Fatalii
Bonnie 'Mystery Pepper'  I think it's their Hot Salsa pepper.  Actually a rather nice variety.
Dragon Cayenne
Long Thin Cayenne
Lumbre
Barker's Hot
Bih Jolokia  (just a few pods so far)

Will have Rainforest, Cap 267 and maybe Inca Red Drop in a week or two.

By way of update, I now have 4 boxes of peppers on their way to my house. Just got the first one today from Heavenly Harvest. Got a nice selection of peppers, and a little bottle of hotsauce that I'm anxious to try... Will probably revive my glog tonight and show pictures of everything.

Back