wanted looking for these seeds

i would like to get a few of the following seeds... 7 pot , masquerade ,purple jalapena ,trinadad scorpian ,and last but not least HA HA some peppercinni's i think you spell it that way if anyone has any of these seeds please email me and tell me what you have and what you would like to have for them if they are not free again thank you , mrmulcher
PS: mrmossyoak@yahoo.com

mrmulcher said:
i would like to get a few of the following seeds... 7 pot , masquerade ,purple jalapena ,trinadad scorpian ,and last but not least HA HA some peppercinni's i think you spell it that way if anyone has any of these seeds please email me and tell me what you have and what you would like to have for them if they are not free again thank you , mrmulcher
PS: mrmossyoak@yahoo.com

hi,
if you are looking for "peperoncini", it's the italian name to all kind of chili (normally annuum varieties, cayenna type or similar)...

of course i have them, if you want send me your address

ciao

Heyya mulcher,,can`t help you right now being as all I have are active plants but --I can get you a couple of scorp pods after mine mature.Won`t help you till next season though. Rich

i need some shots to understand what you're looking for...

we have a lot of kind of peperoncini, almost all from southern regions...

Anyone remember FarmerRon?

For a minute I had a wierd flashback of that bizarre thread of the same name."Looking for these seeds"

That guy listed like 400 varieties that he wanted. I thought it was a joke. He wasn't laughing.

I have pepperoncinis growing but no seeds left, T. Scorpions and 7 Pot but not pods yet...

Get signed up for the parcel post if you can, with so many of us growing so much more this year, it should be overflowing with 7 pod, scorpion, and every kind of scotch bonnet and hab under the sun by September!

By now you are either really late or insanely early for outdoor growing.

Are you growing indoors?

Hard to say. Not if his idea of "procuring" seeds was to go onto a public forum, ask for an incomprehensible number of varieties, and then not check back for a month or two.

not scared away just been working alot of hours is all , the golden peppercini (or however you spell it) is the one i am looking for....if i have to i will put them under the grow lights:hell:

i got my golden plants and a few others peppercionnis today in the mail thank you Tim ,now if i get the 7 pot and the trinidad scorpians i will be a happy camper thank you all who help and thank you cheezy for being what you are HA HA

I would truely like to thank everyone who has helped me in finding the seed AND Plants that i was searching for thank you all and god bless you .....mulcher

purple jalapena ,chinese 5 color, thai orange,any other that you may think i would like.....i am going to set up a system in my garage for the winter never gets below 70 in there stays about 82 year round

Back