wanted Looking for Tovari seeds

I know that Chris but I'm sure 100% that some one from Europe have those seeds but for some reason don't want to spreads seeds divercity.I had few seeds from Fatalii.net but for some reason didn't make at the plant was couple inches tall.I'm stubborn about something if I want something I wiil give anything to get it, you got to be positive in life if you want to accomplish something that it what kind person I'm.

The real challenge of C. Tovarii is growing it. It's the hardest wild capsicum I am aware of. I'm working on getting seeds Wally. I'll let you know if I am successful. Like you, I'm always determined too. :)

Chris

European friends have it if you look at any European forum's you find out easy who have it like here people tell you whwt they grow year after year mostly on Finish & Italian forums( peppers friends).I will find at, after all took me for C.Galapagoense fife year but I have it now thanks god. I would like to have all hard to find wild species & spread seeds divercity so the indangered spicies keep alive that is my goal.That why I work hard to collect most possible wild variety seeds.It is a big joy when you can germinate very hard to germinate variety & grow it & enjoy every minute of it accomplish that goal.

I agree! I wanna put some focus on wild varieties next season. Needless to say I don't have any Tovari seeds, but would love to get some, too --- of course! :) Wasn't lucky yet myself, incredibly hard to get hold of!

Theres plenty of tovari about 915 but i agree with chris its a bitch my cousin has tried 3 times..but there is a more stable version out there Mr frost has some :shocked:

Yes got few seeds from good friend of mine hope at least one of those germinate finaly after so long .I'm very very very happy now hope I have at least one plant of Tovarii.Me ,Chris & Talas one of as should have success hope.

915river said:
I would like to have all hard to find wild species & spread seeds divercity so the indangered spicies keep alive that is my goal.

That's pretty cool. Hopefully the new seeds germinate for you.

Josh said:
That's pretty cool. Hopefully the new seeds germinate for you.

Thanks my friend I hope so too those are the hardest variety to start from seeds & grow out is a bigest challenge of all & most of all hard to find it took me long time to get just few seeds.
;)

The hardest part is getting past the non-growth period. They are more suited for greenhouse growing. That's IF you ever get one to germinate. I have no idea what makes it so finnicky. I can only imagine how difficult the even rarer ones may be. I guess Michigan isn't a rain forest so I shouldn't be so surprised. :) I believe they must be trellised too.

Chris

Definately a nice plant. I will grow some wild species myself next year.
Another nice looking plant is c.rhomboideum. Looks a bit like tovari except that rhomboideum's flowers are complete yellow.
Very unique within the chilli genus

915river said:
Yes got few seeds from good friend of mine hope at least one of those germinate finaly after so long .I'm very very very happy now hope I have at least one plant of Tovarii.Me ,Chris & Talas one of as should have success hope.

Hope and pray buddy and wish you luck :mouthonfire:

Back