wanted Looking for....

Hi all, i am looking for :

CANCUN HABANERO
HABANERO CAPPUCCINO
HABANERO CONDORS BEAK

PM me if you have any of these as i would like to trade/buy what ever pleases. Also PM for my seed list.

Thanks

Regards

Luke

I have the cappuccino hab but I'm officially done with seed trading(for a few months anyways). The condor's beak looks like little eggplants, I'd like to try that one too.

Flex said:
Hi all, i am looking for :

CANCUN HABANERO
HABANERO CAPPUCCINO
HABANERO CONDORS BEAK

PM me if you have any of these as i would like to trade/buy what ever pleases. Also PM for my seed list.

Thanks

Regards

Luke

====================================
If you don't have any luck before June, I'll be down in Cancun at that time...and am planning on tracking down any/all indigenous peppers. I'll let you know.

Josh

Sorry none here either..... I had to look up Condors Beak... looks pretty cool and its a good description of a mini eggplant

staffing said:
====================================
If you don't have any luck before June, I'll be down in Cancun at that time...and am planning on tracking down any/all indigenous peppers. I'll let you know.

Josh

Hey that would be great, i have found a place that sells the condors beak, but i not sure on the seller.... Havent seen/heard much about them.

Flex said:
Hey that would be great, i have found a place that sells the condors beak, but i not sure on the seller.... Havent seen/heard much about them.

Well, so it goes, they dont post to Australia!! So there goes that idea...

Still looking :mouthonfire:

Back