wanted Looking to acquire Piriz Pepper seeds

Hi.  I am looking for a source to purchase some Piriz Pepper seeds.  I am only able to find them available in Europe.  Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

I have only ever seen them from Fatalii Net, but if you want to split an order to save on postage I would be interested in participating.

AJ Drew said:
I have only ever seen them from Fatalii Net, but if you want to split an order to save on postage I would be interested in participating.

Thanks, AJ.  I'll let you know if I go that route.  Ordering from there requires a purchase of 4 packets and the seed count is given as a minimum of 5 seeds.  So I will use as a last resort. 

Ideally a member of THP that is growing this variety could sell me a mature pod.  I would gladly send SASE and payment up front and would be greatly appreciated!

No one is growing it, I searched the Glogs forum for piriz = 0 results.

fataliiseeds.net is your answer. Trade/sell the extra seeds (see above, AJ is interested).

The Hot Pepper said:
No one is growing it, I searched the Glogs forum for piriz = 0 results.

fataliiseeds.net is your answer. Trade/sell the extra seeds (see above, AJ is interested).

Thanks for checking.  I'll give it a couple of days and probably follow your suggestion.

Back