wanted Looking to buy super hots in canada

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone from canada here was selling any super hots? t-scorps/bhuts etc.. im interested in buying but dont want to chance ordering from the states in case customs snags em.

given our short growing season up here, I don't think there are too many large scale growers in Canada. Even the hobby growers don't get the massive crops that more southern growers get, so fresh pods within Canada are pretty few and far between.

You cannot legally ship fresh pods across borders because of possibly introducing foreign pests/diseases into the country, so unless you find someone who is willing to not declare their shipment, you won't be able to get any from out of the country.

Dried pods can be shipped across the border and are probably your best bet at finding pods. Seeds get through no problem as well.

I haven't gotten any pods off my super hots this year, looks like its going to be a two year project, otherwise I'd gladly help you out.

good luck finding a canadian fresh pod source and let us know if you are successful.

Back