wanted Looking to purchase a few Aji Crystal seeds for next seasons planting

PM me for SASBE.

There are Aji Crystal , Aji blanco Crystal and Aji Blanco in my collections.
Also if you have a C0 , PI , CGN , Griff of whatever # I'm sure I have a few Gov. seed bank versions too.

I have a pretty good collection of Baccatuums.
A LOT are from Gov. seed banks.
I don't have time to check out seed bank #'s.
I won't do the research for a SASBE...

The only ones I can help with seed bank info are,

Aji Blanco Christal - CGN 21470 (or CAP 333, it`s the same pepper)

Aji Crystal - PI 281320

OK, so I'm kinda in over my head here on description.   I would like the jalapeno shaped variety.  Hmmmmm

EDIT:
OK, so I've checked internet sources and pics and Aji Crystal, PI: 281320 seems to be it.  Jalapeno/Serrano shaped variety.   Anyone that's grown these would recognize what they have.

Still hoping someone here may be able to help.....

smokemaster said:
PM me for SASBE.

There are Aji Crystal , Aji blanco Crystal and Aji Blanco in my collections.
Also if you have a C0 , PI , CGN , Griff of whatever # I'm sure I have a few Gov. seed bank versions too.

I have a pretty good collection of Baccatuums.
A LOT are from Gov. seed banks.
I don't have time to check out seed bank #'s.
I won't do the research for a SASBE...
Mike, do you have those? PI 281320, Aji Crystal. I don`t have them.

I'm going through my Doctors rusty Scalpel collection these days.

After July 2nd I'll try and see what I have in stock for seeds

The Aji Crystal I have is just called Aji Crystal,crystal blanco or?

From a couple sources.
One is Tropical seeds-aji crystal.

Aji Blanco Crystal or Aji Blanco are from seeds from different countries-trades.

Peru,Bolivia,Mexico and a couple other places IF I remember right.

Several different PI #'s or CGN etc. are the same thing but not specifically named.
TONS of Baccatuums are so close together they also might be the same thing also.

PM me in a couple weeks to remind me about this subject.

Streamer said:
OK, so I'm kinda in over my head here on description.   I would like the jalapeno shaped variety.  Hmmmmm

EDIT:
OK, so I've checked internet sources and pics and Aji Crystal, PI: 281320 seems to be it.  Jalapeno/Serrano shaped variety.   Anyone that's grown these would recognize what they have.

Still hoping someone here may be able to help.....
We`ll sort you out between us, but it might take a few weeks. 

If anyone else has Aji crystal seeds, please chime in!

Nigel said:
We`ll sort you out between us, but it might take a few weeks. 

If anyone else has Aji crystal seeds, please chime in!
No problema..LOL    Got plenty of time.  That's one advantage to looking ahead for next year. ;)    I didn't realize that there would be more than one variant of "aji crystal".  

So far, all the vendors pics and descriptions (save for one) have described aji crystal as 3-4 inch long ,  1-1/2" wide, and waxy type.   This would be perfect.  

The one pic and description that did not fit for Aji Crystal showed a pepper that was roughly 6 times longer than it's width.  Seemed to be a cayenne shaped bacattum, although labeled Aji Crystal.

Of course you never know what they will send ya :shocked: .    In all the descriptions so far, Aji Crystal was reported to be from Chile.

Pepper Gal lists them, but I've yet to justify the 5 buck shipping charge.   :crazy:

Bump again.     Still lookin for Aji Crystal seed.   I now have some new stock seeds to trade.

Black Cobra, Black Hungarian, Kung Pao Hybrid (Burpee),  Sport, Aji Lemon, Aji Amarillo, Giant Jalapeno, Devils Tongue, Kaleidoscope, Tabasco, Piquin, Arledge, & White Habanero,  & Red Locoto.

BUMP >>>.....NOBODY ?

Streamer said:
Bump again.     Still lookin for Aji Crystal seed.   I now have some new stock seeds to trade.

Black Cobra, Black Hungarian, Kung Pao Hybrid (Burpee),  Sport, Aji Lemon, Aji Amarillo, Giant Jalapeno, Devils Tongue, Kaleidoscope, Tabasco, Piquin, Arledge, & White Habanero,  & Red Locoto.

Back