wanted Looking to purchase Aleppo or red Jalepenos fresh peppers

I understand its a bit late for many, but if anyone wants to sell some of these I would love to purchase them. Either Aleppos or red jalepenos for a sauce project. Could purchase up to a mfrb if available. Feel free to pm me as well, if you prefer privacy. Thank you.

Hey Coach. Thank you for the offer! Probably pass on the serranos, but it is tempting. I can get serranos here or else I would take you up on that. I do appreciate the offer though. 

I'm waiting for the next round of my Aleppos to come out now, I have a lot of them already dried. I was looking for a way to move some, I've way too much and it's in the lower 80's here still (for the time being)
If  you don't connect with someone that has some already let me know. How much were you looking for?

Thanks Joe! I am patient, so I can wait if needed. I would prefer a mfrb if possible.

Spicy Joe said:
I'm waiting for the next round of my Aleppos to come out now, I have a lot of them already dried. I was looking for a way to move some, I've way too much and it's in the lower 80's here still (for the time being)
If  you don't connect with someone that has some already let me know. How much were you looking for?

AaronTT, you still want those peppers? I have a possibility of a light frost and they are available NOW! LOL, so let me know ASAP!!!

Back