wanted Looking to trade for a few seeds.

Continental US only. Bubble wrap envelope only.

Looking for:
Bih Jolokia,
White 7 pot.

I don't mind if they're open pollinated, I'll take what I can get.

I have to trade: offer:

I have fairly isolated 7 pots - I have two T. Scorps that share the indoor grow room and a fan in the room. In packs of 10+ (can send as many as you want)

I have open pollinated Trinidad Scorpion Butch t, Cayenne, Hungarian Wax , 7 Pot, and Fajita Bell. In packs of 10+ (can send as many as you want/ I have)

If you wanted any of the above but don't have what I want, I'll still send you the seeds for FREE just message me for my address and you just send me an envelope with postage for return.
All I ask is you include a message in the envelope that tells me who you are and where your from (THP) and what you want.
To help me keep track of it.
If you have what I want but I don't have anything you want please allow me to send you a prepaid and addressed padded envelope with two additional stamps as payment.

-Thank you for your consideration-Bryan

Well heck ! I got ya ... Wit the trinidad douglah .
I got OP and ISO seeds , reckon I'll send ya a pinch of both if ya still intrestred . If ya still are PM me yer addy ( no sasbe needed ).

-Tex

Yer seed left up yonder to ya today , by the way are ya still looking for white7 ? If ya are let me know ... I just found some I had save up, I never did sow them and well reckon ya can have'em too.

-Tex

Yer seed left up yonder to ya today , by the way are ya still looking for white7 ? If ya are let me know ... I just found some I had save up, I never did sow them and well reckon ya can have'em too.

-Tex

Awesome, Thanks! And I think i'm good on the white 7 pots, I was looking to fill a couple voids in my garden for next year and think I got it done.

-bryan

Awesome, Thanks! And I think i'm good on the white 7 pots, I was looking to fill a couple voids in my garden for next year and think I got it done. Thats a big 10-4 !

-bryan

Well son of a brisket my replay ended up in yer quote there Buddy .....

Back