wanted Looking to trade fresh peppers for seeds

CLOSED FOR NOW-I got into growing peppers on a large scale this year and my seed stock is down and looking to get it back to full before the start of this next season. I just finished harvesting all my plants before the frost last night. They are all bhuts, 7-pots, and tscorps and looking to get the same varieties. I am set on habs as I didn't plant my seeds for those this year. I am hoping to trade with one or two people that have at least 5 varieties of each of those. I also have gallon sized zip locks of dried pods mixed as well.  Also if you are looking to be a kind soul and just donate seeds I certainly can pay for shipping on them. Just shoot me a pm
photo_zps7644af7f.jpg

photo_zpsb3b8027b.jpg

Browning said:
why not pull seedsfrom thos pods to stock up with?  Are you afraid they won't grow true?  I believe most folks here don't isolate so you'd be in the same boat.  Nothing wrong with OP seed
I figured most people have pulled seeds already and are looking for pods. my plants were very close and intermingled and thought i would just spread the pod wealth for some varieties. and hope to get a few I didn't grow. 

Mr. Hill said:
Just think you might get the next supper pepper out of them if they are crossed ;)
yea. always a possibility. and then 10 years down the road it might be stable enough to release to the public. 

As of right now this offer is closed. I found someone with the list I was looking for and he's lacking pods due to the colorado flood destruction. basically the kind of person I was hoping for. a mutual benefit. If i have any left over I will try to share the wealth with the other people who sent me PMs.

Back