• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Looky what I got

....tried to order two bottles today....but the site said my e-mail address was already being used and wouldn't let me proceed. :(

I gave up after 5 tries. :mope:

Sorry Paul we will have to look into that; you can try giving a fake email address we don't actually need it :)

I actually just played around a little bit on the website and I think I fixed it ... hope so! If anyone else has trouble please always let us know!

xo Nicole :dance:

Just placed my first order. Oh, and hey, this is my first post! :) Looks delicious; can't wait to try it out.

Order received! Will be going out tomorrow. Welcome to the site! Tell us a little about yourself in the "introduction" section!

Xo nicole

Here's what showed up in today's mail. This was sure a worthwhile purchase. I tried the Gold first it was great, then I tried the 1498 :woohoo:

29kqr2u.jpg

I've had three half teaspoons of the 1498 and I can't imagine putting it on anything and wasting it, so good by itself.

I'm certainly no hot sauce reviewer or collector, I think I have 6 or 8 different bottles all open, but I know what I like

And Nicole, thanks for the freebie of the Hab Salt.

When anyone orders don't forget about the Heat for Heros donation

Just got today a nice package with 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Sauce and Mauvais Sang .

1498 has an amazing taste and flavor, I like the balance between Apricot , Honey and the Scorps :)
Heat level is medium so it should go with almost any food.

The Mauvais Sangs is surprisingly veryyy tasty in-spite of the extracts.

Thumb Up for both products !!

Back