• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

lotabhut jolokia and mem jolokia

The Frontal Agritech site mentions that they grow specialty peppers like the lotabut and mem jolokia.

Anyone familiar with these two breeds?? maybe sister peppers to the bhut/bih?

I believe they are annuums which just add to the whole jolokia confusion but Jolokia really just means pepper

thanks for passing that along. seems to be a lot of name confusion going around within the "jolokia" terminology.

I'd still be curious to check them out or hear some stories about others opinions who grow them. I know the SC1 isn't a popular one but who knows, maybe the others have some prime qualities after all....maybe??

OK, don't get too excited. lol. It's a biggie. I will say it's the hottest Frutescens I've ever had and I tried a lot. No Chinense flavor though. It's not an impressive producer for me.

Chris

P1080449.jpg

cmpman1974 said:
OK, don't get too excited. lol. It's a biggie. I will say it's the hottest Frutescens I've ever had and I tried a lot. No Chinense flavor though. It's not an impressive producer for me.

Nice one Chris. You're the man with the rarities that's for sure. Happy to see that pic and hear a first hand account overview.

Back