Lucky Dog Hot Sauce 10% Discount to THP Members!

I love this community and over the last year so many folks here have helped with great suggestions, advice or even just humor to help me get through the stressful moments.

As a thank you to THP I'm offering everyone here an exclusive coupon code to use at http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com

Simply enter (without quotes) "GoodDog" into the coupon code field at check-out to receive 10% off of your order, with no quantity limit. :woohoo:

Thanks again to TheHotPepper.com for hosting such a fantastic community and happy ordering! :cheers:

ps - coupon expires 1 week from today.

Please let me know if you have issues with this - it's a new interface to me. It looks like it should work fine, but I won't know until someone uses it.
cool cool,,,arent you sweet.
Nah - a member asked for it and I figured I'd better say yes or get a reputation as a cheap bastard. :rofl:

Just placed my order. Definitely looking forward to this one. Now I just need to figure out what kind of flowers to pick up for my wife after she looks at our billing history. ;)

Edit: Oh, and not due to the cost. It was very reasonable... She will be more upset that she is losing more space in our fridge. :)

Guess it is time to throw out some of those extract sauces that have been gathering dust for the past couple of years... :dance:

I keep getting "Invalid coupon code". I tried capitalized, not capitalized, cut/pasted from your text. I'm leery about re-entering my credit card number for the umpteenth time.

Agh - like I said, this is the 1st time I've used the SW.

You've not been charged "umteen" times I assure you - I get emailed for every order.

I'll take a look and try to get it resolved - no idea why it wouldn't work, as it's a very simple form.

I'll change the word to something more simple and will post an update in a min.

thanks for the head's up.

OK, try "GoodDog"

please let me know if it worked and my apologies for the inconvenience.

If this doesn't work I'll need to get my webdev to look at it.

Oh I know I haven't been charged a bunch of times, I'm just paranoid about putting my CC number into the same form over and over. More opportunities for bad guys to swipe it, if you know what I mean.

I'll try again and let you know!

EDIT: "GoodDog" worked nicely! Thanks!

hayward huh... maybe i can visit your facility and order a few from you.. will be up there in july 20-30

I use a co-packer, so uh, if you did that you'd be visiting my house. :rofl:

I can't guarantee I'll be here that week, but certainly do email me when you're in town and if I'm around maybe we can meet for a beer and I can sell you some sauce? :cheers: It'd certainly save on the shipping, though it's not really my business model. Chances are good I'll end up drinking my profits. hahaha

luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com

Looking forward to it!

Met up with LDHS...awesome guy. Don't really meet up WTH THP members. Don't feel like getting mugged. Hahaha. But great guy. Very informational. Thanks to buffalo bills brewery for providing chips. Sauces was good. Being new to this hot stuff. I love it. Will have a video review later.
Got a few bottles of each. When you can't decide which to get.. Best to have one of each.
0269e26a.jpg

Thanks for the drink.

Denniz

Great meeting you KD! Went back & sold the bartender a case & hooked up the hot waitresses with babydoll t-shirts, plus they picked up my bar tab - so win win win.

Thanks for letting me try that the pepper powder too - stuff was h-o-t hot!

Good time - sorry i had to run off to a lunch date but in my defense the girls were really cute. Heh

glad we could make it happen! :cheers:

Great meeting you KD! Went back & sold the bartender a case & hooked up the hot waitresses with babydoll t-shirts, plus they picked up my bar tab - so win win win.

Thanks for letting me try that the pepper powder too - stuff was h-o-t hot!

Good time - sorry i had to run off to a lunch date but in my defense the girls were really cute. Heh

glad we could make it happen! :cheers:

Did she change into it in front of you?! Nice bartenders. Thanks for the info on the orchids. Let me know how the supehots hobby sauce comes out. I'm down. Will share The sauces at work and will direct them to you. Good doing business.

Powder was courtesy of romy6

If y'all get a chance to order some with or without the discount...DO IT! Hubby took a bottle to work with STRICT instructions to only let they guys have a taste and then bring the rest of the bottle home for us to enjoy......

The creeps totally jacked the whole bottle!!!! Score one for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!

:lol: it's all :cool: I'm stashing the rest of the bottles until the NW Chilefest. Ssssshhhhhhhh!

awwww sheeeit SL, I told you!
I will drain that shit on one meal... mahseff!!!

Why would you expect any to comeback after sending to work with SD? hahahaha (Salsa Dude)

BEWARE TO ALL WHO BUY LDHS SAUCES.... ADDICTION.

Yea, well, the stories of SalsaDude and his work-related hot sauce stories go back a loooooong way.

On every job....he's manage to convert almost every person to some level of chilehead-dom. Meaning that...there's the guy who won't even eat catsup, but then he discovers the wonders of capsicums...in even the milder level of a sauce like Lucky Dog Green or Sweet Spicy Girl. Then the person is like....ohhh, yeaaa....this tastes Goood....but it's not toooo Hot.....

:lightbulb: HELLO!!! not everything has to fry your face off to be GOOD!!!! (EPIC EPIPHANY FOR THE SAUCE EATER)

Yes, we know that... but it's the ongoing campaign to enlighten those who we come in contact with.

Mild Hot Sauce...it's the new Gateway Drug!!!! And Lucky Dog's gonna be a kingpin in the gateway cartel....along with a several others who are working their spicy magic.... :cool:

Bwooohahahahaha

I'm about 1/2 way through my Sweet Spicy Girl now and I just received it Thurs. :woohoo:

What's taking you so long? You on a starvation diet or something????

:rofl:

Side note-
The Kid and a friend were hanging out for a couple days and the other kid's Mom came to pick up the boys. She saw 3 bottles of LDHS on the counter and asked why I/we would have bottle of hot sauce from other companies when we are sauce makers ourselves. The Answer...cuz they are GOOD! I love what we make and we use it all the time. BUT!!!! There are SOOO many other sauces out there that are someone else's inspirations...and they taste sooooooGUUUUD! HBD's Gold was one of our first small processor sauces we tried. It's definitley a Classic. Every sauce maker's inspirations and flavors are different. When there's a good flavor....RUN WITH IT! and by that I mean...order it from the sauce maker!

and yes, I do have 6 bottles of SSG on order for Sept and the rest of LDHS in hiding!!

Back