Lucky Dog Hot Sauce: Black Label is available!

jedisushi06 said:
sweet.  Would you be interested in trading a bottle for a bottle of my Full Throttle?
Interested, absolutely. Practical, no. lol

I have about 40 bottles of unopened sauces on my counter right now & 100+ in my fridge.

When I whitle that down a bit I'll do more trades but I'm puttin the kibosh on it for the moment.

I end up feeling bad because I trade and people want feedback but I've had some for months without trying it yet!

:doh:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Interested, absolutely. Practical, no. lol

I have about 40 bottles of unopened sauces on my counter right now & 100+ in my fridge.

When I whitle that down a bit I'll do more trades but I'm puttin the kibosh on it for the moment.

I end up feeling bad because I trade and people want feedback but I've had some for months without trying it yet!

:doh:
No worries Scott.  

poypoyking said:
I placed an order this morning having finally been talked into it by all the numerous reviews but haven't received it yet and the postman just left.   What's up with that Scott?

I have a web site, not a teleporter. ;)

Your order will be fulfilled tomorrow AM - you should have it by Friday - thanks for the order! 
:cheers: 

It's so yummy.  Has a nice burn on the end but nothing over powering.  Goes great with eggs and sausage for breakfast or grilled brats.  This stuff is so good and the flavors are balanced.  Thanks again buddy,  keep making those yummy hot sauces.

Back