Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Father's Day Sale!

Hey there cats & kittens, it's time for a Father's Day Sale! 

Father's Day is coming up fast - June 21st!   :dance:

11148364_988112497900497_3378311658470405488_n.jpg

That's really soon, you say...Yes indeedy, but I'm here to help! Starting today and going through the 18th of June at 11:59 PM PT, I have the following deals going on for Father's Day: 

1. Purchase any 4-pack, 6-pack or 7-pack, and I'll throw in an additional bottle on the house. If you specify which you'd like in a note I'm happy to accommodate, otherwise I'll just pick one for you. No coupon code necessary!  Get 2x 4-packs, 6-packs or 7-packs, you'll get 2 free! 
:woohoo:

2. All men's t-shirts and all hoodies are $5 off  through the 18th of June at 11:59 PM PT - I've marked them all down on the website, so again, no need for a coupon! 

​
(I'm the good looking fellow on the right ;) )​
 ​
 ​
And if you use the coupon code THP4ME it'll knock an additional 10% off of anything in your cart, including the already discounted shirts & bulk sauce packages! 
:woohoo:

So order today and save - and of course, though this is for Dads, you can certainly take advantage of this sale to get yourself a little something special too. Not like I'm gonna card you or ask to see pics of your parents or kids.   ;)

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

FYI - every one of the ~20 orders received over the weekend will be going out in today's mail/UPS (depending on the order size).  My goal is to make sure the product is delivered in time for Father's Day. 

Obviously the sooner you order, the better the chances of this happening - the sale extends through the 18th, but if you absolutely need the sauce there in time for next weekend (21st is a Sunday), please do not delay, as I cannot guarantee that orders shipped on the 19th will arrive next-day. CA to CA, this is often the case, but not always. 
:cheers:

Back