Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest/Giveaway!

Sorry for the late response,I've been,ummm....under the weather.Ya thats it..

So here's my Dr's note,So that I can return.
They had very thoughful,and caring nurses there!!
It's like they loved their job????

7530439680_c8362225ca_m.jpg
7530437622_7c1a9057ff_m.jpg

Congrats Errrbody,and Thanks LDHS for da HOOK UP!

Again sorry I'm late....LOL

Stupid holding phone sides ways:(
$*@&@)^*#@$&%

Gotz da Goodz today bicboi!!!

7551741536_3708becde2_m.jpg

Thx to AJ for the peppers in the pic,and the puree. Already cracked it open,and its in the fridge!

Which leads me to the package....NO NO NO not that one,calm down. I know I could talk about "him/it" all day too,but that's for another topic! :O
LDHS was kind enough to hold a contest,and I was lucky enough to be one of the winners. I got the winnings,plus some of the other sauces I ordered along with it. Which he included in the package he planned on sending the FREE goodies...
Notice how I said free? He could have mailed them a year from now,and it still would have been free. Also he could have charged me another shipping fee,because I ordered some.
So if and when you get something FREE in the mail,whenever it is...ITS FREE!
Remember that one word,and you will save yourself alot of grief.Along with others around you.
It's free for you,but not for them...

Thanks again LUCKY DOG HOT SAUCE for the free schwagg....and the contest!

While I'm at it...thanks to everyone in the community, who has sent someone,something for free!!
Once you stop giving,you eventually will run out of things to get.

Thanks again,
Kyle

btw these are my own thoughts and opinions

LDHS.. need your contact info..so perhaps when im in town (july 20-30) i can locally pick some sauce up.. =D

denniz

congrats to the winners

luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com

There's a brewery not too far from my place - I could certainly meet you for a beer & hook you up with sauce if the timing is right.

Bear in mind I have a day job & evenings are hit & miss...drop me a line and hopefully the timing works.
:cheers:

Got mine winnins yesterday when I came home for lunch, yep delicious, I also added an order in on the deal and all I can say is LDHS is gonna be one of my regular suppliers of amazing hot sauces, and my 5 YO son jacked the shirt almost before it was out of the box.

Thanks again for the contest and the great service!

Back