Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Year-End Give-Away!!

2013 is drawing to a close, and I wanted to host one last sale/giveaway to wrap up what has been an incredible year. :woohoo: 

While my beloved banner has been kicked around for a year's worth of farmer's markets/festivals, it's still in great condition - a couple of scratches here and there but overall it's still very nice. The 6x6' size makes it slightly unwieldy when it comes to rolling/unrolling, so I've ordered a 4X6' banner for the new year, which means the 6x6 has got to go! I've had a ton of interest from collectors who want to purchase this banner, but that takes all the fun out of it. Much better to give it away, right? 
:dance: 

999275_679715822073501_1587906191_n.jpg

([SIZE=10.909090995788574px]For clarification it is the HUGE banner in back, not the little banner in front. I still need that one. lol)[/SIZE]

So without further ado, here's how it will work: 
Use the sale code "2013WasSuperAwesome" (case sensitive, no quotes) and you will save 15% off of everything atwww.luckydoghotsauce.com between now and January 5th, 2013 11:59 PM PT. The discount coupon also stacks with existing discounted products, like 3-packs, 4-packs and 6-packs! 

To qualify for the give-away: all orders over $25 will be automatically entered in a random drawing to win a prize package that includes one (1) mixed case of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce (two bottles of each flavor), two (2) Lucky Dog Hot Sauce shirts (winner's choice) and the 6x6' Lucky Dog Hot Sauce banner, signed/dated by me with "#1/1"! 

Just remember that your order *must* be over $25.00, not including shipping or discount. Limit of one entry per customer/email address/shipping address. 

To determine a winner, emails/names will be entered into an online randomizer that sends simultaneous emails to all users/emails entered. To determine the exact process for this I'll need to see how many qualifying orders there are (e.g. may need to run the randomizer a couple of times to narrow the field), but rest assured this will be 100% verifiable and I will post and email the process to all entrants prior to running the tool. 

Happy Holidays to everyone, and good luck! 

Scott
Hot Sauce Guy
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Ps - If you wish to order Lucky Dog Hot Sauce between now and January 5th but don't want to spend $25+, please do feel free to use the 15% off coupon code regardless of order size. That discount code is unlimited in uses and is available to everyone! 
:cheers: 

djinn said:
well that is a deal breaker can you please cancel my order i just placed...

Sorry no refunds. 
:p
(Plus the blonde is married to one of my best friends, and there would be a long line based on her ability to BBQ a cheesecake alone (if you think that's easy, try it and get back to us...) 

Just 7 qualifying orders/entries so far - that means a 1:7 chance to win a $300 prize package? :woohoo: 

:rofl:

Well for everyone who'd like to win a prize package valued at $300, there's still plenty of time to get your orders in! Give-away/sale goes until January 5th, 2014! 
:woohoo:

I want that banner!

I wish you would have done an auction so I could have had it. Damm you.

I hate random drawings, that's why I don't buy lottery tickets.

Oh well, I guess I can just paint the LDHS logo on the side of my Caddy. :mope:

Scoville DeVille said:
I want that banner!

I wish you would have done an auction so I could have had it. Damm you.

I hate random drawings, that's why I don't buy lottery tickets.

Oh well, I guess I can just paint the LDHS logo on the side of my Caddy. :mope:
Buy a 6-pack of sauce +1 bottle (or a 6-pack without using the coupon) you dork!

As of this post you have a 1 in 8 chance of winning it!
:woohoo:

Tip: When you order, don't forget to use the coupon code "2013WasSuperAwesome" (no quotes) so you can get a 15% discout (up to 25% on the 6-pack since the coupon stacks!)

This goes for all orders through January 5th, 11:59 PM PST.

And the discount is good for all of LDHS, so Ny order, even one bottle will receive the discout! :woohoo:

Good luck all!

Still 3 more days to get qualifying orders in!

The response has been excellent but the odds of winning are still very good!

A case of sauce ($60 retail value), 2 shirts ($40) and the signed "1/1" banner ($240) plus shipping ($?) is going to one lucky customer!

I'm also going to sign the bottles. :woohoo:

So get those orders in - you've got until midnight on the 5th of January (PT)!

Got the delivery of your sauces the other day, fantastic taste on all of them love the roasted notes. I think the best part is my wife and 6 year old son love the heat level and flavor of them. Great job on your sauces and awards you received well deserved.

Kevin

djinn said:
I think the best part is my wife and 6 year old son love the heat level and flavor of them. Great job on your sauces and awards you received well deserved.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin!

6 years old and he's eating my sauces? I know I don't make the hottest sauces around but man, that's one tough kid!
:D

Back