• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Lucky Dog hot sauce

FreeportBum said:
Hope this is the right place to post this. I haven't tried these yet but they sound great. I see they have a website and was looking at getting some bottles for gifts and personal use. For the folks who have tried them what's your favorite and why?thanks for any input
All of them . . . seriously!

I've tried 5 up to this point and they are all outstanding with their own individual merit, my personal favorite is Dia Del Perro, and black label. To be honest you'd be missing out of some of the best culinary sauces I've found if you didn't get several different bottles.

Dia is great because it's probably the best tomatillo style sauce I've ever had, has a wonderful acidic bite, and smoky finish.

Black label is great because you can really taste the pepper, mixed in with the smokiness. With no overpowering heat.

I do enjoy Very hot sauces, these are not super hot. ( ie pepper mash)But I finished a black label in a couple of days. On the pink sauce he list it as respectable heat, and I can agree with that. Great addition to food.

It would be hard to choose one favorite.  They all have their place for certain things.  I haven't tried the Dia Del Perro yet but have tried everything else.  If I were to choose bottles for gifts it would have to be the Orange or Green labels.  But seriously some of the most amazingly flavored sauces this side of the sun.

So I ended up getting 3 bottles of dia del Perro and a bottle of pink label. And with the sweet offer ldhs was having I got a bottle of Orange and black label free I think. Looking forward to trying these!

FreeportBum said:
Hope this is the right place to post this. I haven't tried these yet but they sound great. I see they have a website and was looking at getting some bottles for gifts and personal use. For the folks who have tried them what's your favorite and why?thanks for any input

I've done reviews of two of them already ... and they were both awesome ... we just got the rest of them to try (I tried 3 today) and they are all just as good ...

An outstanding range ...

Back