Madame Jeanette and Adjuma seeds

Glad they arrived well. These are the yellow orange adjuma. small and hot!
Datil said:
Got my Adjuma seeds today, along with extras :)
Have you a pic of Adjuma pods as well? Is the yellow or red variety?

Many thanks!

Datil

bondgirl69 said:
Are you looking for tomato seeds? Because I have a buch from all around the world.
You are right Jeanette and Cili Goronong could be siblings, they looks so much alike. Imagine a cross from these two!
Same story with the tomato seeds, got over 300 varieties so I'm good for the rest of my life :lol:

Have either of you grown Black Krim tomatoes? Are they tasty? Might be getting them in a trade here in a bit and wanted to know.

filmost said:
Have either of you grown Black Krim tomatoes? Are they tasty? Might be getting them in a trade here in a bit and wanted to know.
No but I have grown Kumato. They are very sweet and tasty!

filmost said:
They are very tasty, you won't be disappointed when you grow them.

If you are up for a send to Australia, I would be very interested in the seeds.  I am in an area where I can grow year-round, so would love to try to grow these

It's very parfumy (is that a word? oh well) Very nice flavour. i'm waiting to obtain more seeds directly from S-America. Stay tuned!
chilli whisperer said:
Heard a lot about the Madame Jeanette.
Luckily I have some seeds,and am excited to grow it
Heard it tastes amazing
It bet they can get pretty spicy with the hot Indian sun. Enjoy!

fern123 said:
Received the seeds a week ago.
Thank you
I will keep you in mind. But meanwhile I don't know if you like Aji? Check my new giveaway!

ivplay said:
If you are up for a send to Australia, I would be very interested in the seeds.  I am in an area where I can grow year-round, so would love to try to grow these

Back