• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Maggots/ worm type in Cow manure

:welcome:

Good info:
What type's of peppers are you growing?

Thanks!

I've been meaning to hit the introduction section. I grew Bhut Jolokia from seed, yielding very little fruit, and not much else other than green peppers.

This past year was focused on heirloom tomatoes, beans, cantaloupe, eggplant and winter squash, and way too much summer squash.

Boooo Bunnings have gone stuffed up again.

I was watching one of their videos on worm farming earlier and the lady that was presenting it said "you have to dilute the worm juice 1 to 10. So 10mls of worm juice to 1 litre of water". They will employ anyone at Bunnings.

I was wanting to buy an advertised mower from there recently only to be told "oh we have never had them, heres one similar for 120 bux extra".

I was so friggin pi$$ed off, i had to walk otherwise i would have let loose with a torrent of foul language. Punks.

Count yourself Lucky not buying the mower from there. Dad got a hedge trimmer from them. 10 months into warranty and the thing goes bonk. He took it to bunnings who said to take it to the repair center. Repair center opened it up into pieces literally and didn't even bother putting it back. When my dad didn't hear back from them he called only to be told it has dirt in the fuel and it won't be repaired under warranty. Honestly after several abuses over the phone. run around to bunnings, talking to manager etc i interfered. I sent them a letter of demand referrring to ACCC. And the very next day we had a new hedge trimmer delivered to my Dads place by the manager. Unfortunately given they are so accessible and their range is huge we still tend to shop there.

Update on the maggots. Turned out their were flies. Not sure what type. I can see many just buzzing around the plants. Very very tiny. Haven't been bitten yet so fingers crossed they might be common house flies.

Update on the maggots. Turned out their were flies. Not sure what type. I can see many just buzzing around the plants. Very very tiny. Haven't been bitten yet so fingers crossed they might be common house flies.

Back