Major announcement from Defcon Sauces

stillmanz said:
That is truely impressive, its probably a dream of most hot sauce people to get a contract like that.... forgive me for being a bit of a outsider.. is that a ice hockey stadium? Again Very cool
Mick

Thanks man, yeah, it's a brand new arena that opened up about a month ago. People seem to be loving our stuff in the arean, as the amount of sauces they're ordering is growing.

Congratulations man, now perhaps the global assimilation can begin? And...can you start with Knoxville, TN? XD

Seriously though, it's great to hear you got a big deal - that means that soon more and more distributors will be calling, and though it may be a bit more work, it'll definitely pay off when one day you go into a resturant and see Defcon Sauces on the table ^.^

~Trexxen

How much does a deal like that cost you? Wow, you must have shelled out big time to be an "official" product of an NHL team.
I know a company in Calgary that was the "official" supplier to the Flames and it cost them thousands of dollars every season.

What kind of exposure does your deal with the Devils provide? I don't see anything on their official website, or any merchandise on their shopping pages. Do you get product placement at games or just that "our wings are made with Defcon", that type of thing.
That's huge nonetheless.

Hopefully it is worth it in the long run for Defcon.

TheHeat said:
How much does a deal like that cost you? Wow, you must have shelled out big time to be an "official" product of an NHL team.
I know a company in Calgary that was the "official" supplier to the Flames and it cost them thousands of dollars every season.

What kind of exposure does your deal with the Devils provide? I don't see anything on their official website, or any merchandise on their shopping pages. Do you get product placement at games or just that "our wings are made with Defcon", that type of thing.
That's huge nonetheless.

Hopefully it is worth it in the long run for Defcon.

It did cost a good amount, but so far it has been worth it. We are in the process of expanding to a number of pro-arenas countrywide, which is really cool as Hell. Our product is throughout the new Prudential Center, and people are drinking it like water. We have a lot of advertising in-house, and on the restaurant menu on-line on the Devils website. We've done a few wing eating competitions during the games on the Jumbotron as well. All in all, it really took us to the next level per se. We have always had slow, controlled growth, so as to avoid the "growing pains" of growing too fast, which has allowed us to once again avoid the "growing pains".

DEFCON Creator said:
It did cost a good amount, but so far it has been worth it. We are in the process of expanding to a number of pro-arenas countrywide, which is really cool as Hell. Our product is throughout the new Prudential Center, and people are drinking it like water. We have a lot of advertising in-house, and on the restaurant menu on-line on the Devils website. We've done a few wing eating competitions during the games on the Jumbotron as well. All in all, it really took us to the next level per se. We have always had slow, controlled growth, so as to avoid the "growing pains" of growing too fast, which has allowed us to once again avoid the "growing pains".

Nice! Congratulations. Any pro football in the future?? Defcon Torturous Tailgate parties will be all the rage soon!! :)

NFL Football is WAY more expensive. I would love to do it, as it would be another step in the Global Assimilation Tour. One never knows what the future holds, not even psychics, as they never win the lottery.

DEFCON Creator said:
NFL Football is WAY more expensive. I would love to do it, as it would be another step in the Global Assimilation Tour. One never knows what the future holds, not even psychics, as they never win the lottery.

I WANT TO SEE A NFL SUPERBOWL DEFCON COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!

That would be easy. Take a video camera to the FFS and let it roll.

Oh, wait..... He tried that already. (heh, heh...)

"I WANT TO SEE A NFL SUPERBOWL DEFCON COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!"

So do I.

"That would be easy. Take a video camera to the FFS and let it roll.
Oh, wait..... He tried that already. (heh, heh...)"

You very funny man.

"There's the makings of a perfect half-time show! A deathmatch right on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl!"

I'd pay to see it!

DEFCON Creator said:
"There's the makings of a perfect half-time show! A deathmatch right on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl!"

I'd pay to see it!

Sh*t, i'd volunteer to participate in it....

Back