• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Make it spicy! Do you eat heat with every meal?

Atleast one meal with something hot per day! Either a pepper or powder. I leave breakfast alone though. But lunch and dinner are fair game.

A few times a week. When I get somewhere ethnic, I demand double indian hot or double thai hot. At home, I will put hot sauce on meals that lend itself to being spicy. Being of greek ancestry, I do admit, garlic, oregano and lemon are my biggies.

I held the good hot sauce and only had tapatio in my soup and generic chipotle powder on my tater tots. See? I don't eat heat every meal! ;) Good lunch, a little fatty though!

Just made some Va vinegar based hot sauce for the 2 butts smoking currently for pulled pork! I do have a hard time not using my powders on everything. I keep a jar at work, in the car and many in the kitchen.

I'd say i'd add heat to about 80% of the food i eat. I didn't realise it was that high until this thread made me think about it!

"Oh My God" Don't set behind Grampaw, Grampaw being me.
I use my super hot pepper powder at just about every meal, from eggs Ranchero to
extra hot shrinp and noodle at lunch to hot and spicy fish soup for dinner even vegetable stir fry gets a strong dose of my hot powder, some times I over do it especially if I'm out and the food is to bland, Sorry you know who you are, but please that fried Tofu needs some heat!!
Talk about gas, I don't think its the use or over use of my killer powder, but I feel its the food that does it. After all Spicy fish head soup is pretty scary. Ha!! Boy I ought to get a warming point on that one!

I try, food that isn't spicy is just good, food that's hot/spicy is just fuking delicious. i have not pods or sauces right now :( gotta make a trip

Back