Make Your Own SFRB- Over 100 Varieties- $14

PM sent! Didn't have time to grow my own this year and sad about it...looking forward to getting some heat in the mail...'specially those Goat Peppers...loved those things!

Ezekiel said:
PM sent! Didn't have time to grow my own this year and sad about it...looking forward to getting some heat in the mail...'specially those Goat Peppers...loved those things!
I got everything you asked for in there. I'll PM more later. When you eat these, maybe you'll say to yourself, "Caution is a word that I can't understand." ;)
:shocked:

OK everyone. OK. I survived the last 30 hours but dang. I'm done selling for the week (unless we're already working something out). I've sold 23 boxes since yesterday at noon. Some of them very simple like, "Box of Aji Pineapples." Most were in the 8-10 variety range, but there were a lot of people who wanted 1 pepper of 40 varieties. I guess I set myself up for that one. I am grateful for any and all orders- don't get me wrong, but zig zagging across the garden to pick from 40 plants for one box kind of defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do. I have way too many peppers & a garden of other stuff that's been neglected. I was hoping to get rid of some excess while making a little to offset some garden costs. $14, I think most will agree is pretty cheap for a SFRB when I pay $5.95 for postage on it. Instead of catching up on gardening & pepper processing tasks, I've spent too much time chasing specific peppers around the garden. I know I set myself up on this one, offering something like 110 ripe varieties & not putting limitations on it. Maybe next week, I'll do the same but tell people to limit it to 6-8 varieties. Now I gotta get to work on my tomatoes & beans. They sure need it. 

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE, but the store is closed until Monday or Tuesday.

coachspencerxc said:
I got everything you asked for in there. I'll PM more later. When you eat these, maybe you'll say to yourself, "Caution is a word that I can't understand." ;)

OK everyone. OK. I survived the last 30 hours but dang. I'm done selling for the week (unless we're already working something out). I've sold 23 boxes since yesterday at noon. Some of them very simple like, "Box of Aji Pineapples." Most were in the 8-10 variety range, but there were a lot of people who wanted 1 pepper of 40 varieties. I guess I set myself up for that one. I am grateful for any and all orders- don't get me wrong, but zig zagging across the garden to pick from 40 plants for one box kind of defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do. I have way too many peppers & a garden of other stuff that's been neglected. I was hoping to get rid of some excess while making a little to offset some garden costs. $14, I think most will agree is pretty cheap for a SFRB when I pay $5.95 for postage on it. Instead of catching up on gardening & pepper processing tasks, I've spent too much time chasing specific peppers around the garden. I know I set myself up on this one, offering something like 110 ripe varieties & not putting limitations on it. Maybe next week, I'll do the same but tell people to limit it to 6-8 varieties. Now I gotta get to work on my tomatoes & beans. They sure need it. 

Well said. This is why i keep my price at $20.00.   You can be the guy every year that sells the most boxes. Problem is you will only be that guy for one year.  If you stuff a small box so full where you have to wrap tape 5 times around the box,"thats what i do" there is a lot of work that whent into that box.  Welcome to the world of pepper hustling, :rofl:  :rofl:

coachspencerxc said:
2015-08-04-19-40-36_zpstumbyck9.jpg
(Photo is last week's haul. Your would be pods are still on the plant waiting for you.)

Rather than pick peppers & offer the box, why don't I let you pick what you want in there. I just checked today & I'm 98% sure I have at least a few ripe pods of all of the following. PM me if you want me to pick some for you & give me your address. I'll give you my PayPal account. I can pick & send ship them to you before 5 PM today. Chances are, you'll get them Wednesday.

7 Pot Brain Strain Red
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
7 Pot Burgundy
7 Pot Caramel
7 Pot Chaguanas
7 Pot Jonah, Red
7 Pot Primo, Red
7 Pot Primo, Yellow
7 Pot Red x Brown Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot White
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Yellow x Bhut Jolokia India Carbon
Aji Colorado
Ají Dulce, Orange
Ají Fantasy
Aji Lemon Drop
Aji Melocoton
Ají Omnicolor
Aji Pineapple
Aji Queen Laurie
Aleppo
Ancient Sweet
Bahamian Goat
Bhut Jolokia, Peach
Bhut Jolokia, Purple
Bhut Jolokia, Red
Bhut Jolokia, White
Bhut Jolokia, Yellow
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Carolina Reaper
Cayenne, Ring of Fire
CGN 21500
Chiltepin x Reaper
Congo, Peach
Datil
Dilley St Tamwork
Ethiopian Berbere
Fatalii x TSMB, Yellow
Fatalii, Black
Fatalii, Chocolate
Fatalii, Peach
Fatalii, Peach cross
Fatalii, Red
Fatalii, White
Fatalii, Yellow
Fish
Goat's Weed
Goronong
Habanero, Bolivian Bumpy Yellow
Habanero, Carolina Yellow
Habanero, Chocolate
Habanero, Galapagos- Isabel
Habanero, Mustard Lightning
Habanero, Orange
Habanero, Paper Lantern
Habanero, Peach
Habanero, Red Savina
Habanero, St. Bart's
Hair Pepper
Hungarian Yellow Wax (mild)
Jalapeno, Biker Billy
Jalapeno, Early
Jalapeno, Long
Jalapeno, Purple
Jamaican Mushroom, Yellow
Japones
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
Jwala
Naga Morich
Naga, Black
Nagabrain, Chocolate
Peach Wasp
Peruvian Serlano
PI 199506- Aji Guyana
PI 281424- PR Mushroom
Pimenta Leopard
Rainforest
Red Hot Cherry
Red Savina x Fatalii Yellow
Red Savina x Fatalii, Chocolate
Rooster Spur
Scotch Bonnet x 7 Pot Jonah yellow
Bonda ma Jacques x Yellow 7 Pot
Scotch Bonnet x Naga Morich
Scotch Bonnet, Burkina Yellow
Scotch Bonnet, Chocolate
Scotch Bonnet, MoA red
Scotch Bonnet, MoA yellow
Serrano
Shishito
Shumenski
Rotund
Sukari
Sulu Adana
Tabasco
Tepin x Lemon Drop, F2
Thai, Large Orange
Trinidad Beans
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Red
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Yellow
Trinidad Scorpion, Butch T Red
Trinidad Scorpion, Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion, Red CARDI
Trinidad Scorpion, Sweet
Trinidad Scorpion, Yellow CARDI
Unidentified Brain Strain Cross, Red
Xalapa
Yalova Charleston

PM sent!!

coachspencerxc said:

thats why next year i'm going to grow like 10 of 20 variety instead of 2 of a hundred varieties.

coachspencerxc said:

Much appreciated!! $14 is a great price for a SFRB and it would still be a great price if you put the limitation of 7 varieties per box, 5, hell, even 3! Variety is the spice of life and all that but yeah, roaming around the garden getting 1 at a time can't be fun for you :)
Happy to have whatever, appreciate the chance to get some heat at a good price :P

Store's closed for now. Going out of town for the weekend. Will come back & assess what's ripe & just how much time I want to put into selling. Already have about 15 tentative "pre-orders." I'm going to take my time & get to everything when & if I can. Ended up selling or trading over 30 boxes in 3 days this week & picking about 500 pods for myself. The garden is far from wiped out but the selection is limited. I'll report back Monday or Tuesday. 

Back