contest March TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You can make an african inspired dish with ramen tooooooooo!!)

no no no. you would never use ramen intentionally as part of a different throwdown. We've had dozens of throwdowns, with dozens of entries in each one, and NOBODY has intentionally used ramen because it tastes so good.

If it's African, and I hope it's not...yet (though I'm in favor of the spirit of the idea), NOBODY will use ramen noodles.

and SD WILL use poached eggs. That's just how he rolls.

Also, I think everyone on this thread should PM a valentine to paulkey2000 asking him to get his ass back on the throwdowns.
It's just not the same.
He'll probably win with "Ramen Feast for 40, featuring Lobster and Crab Ramen 6 ways".
but that's why we love him.

bold.

My choice is Ramen.

Might even make ramen african style then chop it all up and make a teh totz out of it.

WHEEBZ

MIND

BLOWED

Ramen would be ok I guess, but it kind of limits what you can do. African would be much more wide open, and SO cool to learn about a new cuisine. Scovie, I am getting a new phone in another week or so, so I will be learning all this stuff too.

Okay I'm going to count the suggestions at 6pm. Top 5 go in a poll. Hurry and suggest something that's been suggested so it makes the poll.

im not allowed to vote! dont care but i will enter no matter what it is! prepared to get SIC. texas blues nice to see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back