• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Marco's Not Yet Famous Hot Sauce (Hot)

Marco's Not Yet Famous Hot Sauce (Hot)a fine tasting hot sauce from up our nations capital way.
As the label states use it on everything for a fiery yet mellow afterglow made with crushed tomatoes roasted red peppers, roasted green chiles, roasted onions, habanero peppers,carrots, roasted jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, roasted garlic, sugar & natural gums make this a unique hot sauce very flavorful with all the roasted veggies.
For flavor we give it a 10 of 10 on flavor good on everything we tried it on.
As for heat we give it a 6 of 10 just a nice tingle on your tongue but that's not what this sauce is about it's all about the flavor a great combination of flavor & heat that keeps you wanting more.
Overall a very good sauce
Visit www.marcosauces.com or if you wait you'll see it at Kato's

Mick
Kato's

it's good stuff Chuck, our mild sells a lot in restaurants, they like the flavor for adding to their cooking,
and thanks Mick for review....

we orderd a couple cases from Marco a few bottles for myself plus a few to sell on our website. Great stuff Marco!

Mick
Kato's

Wow, Marco's stuff looks pretty good. The Chunky Roasted Vegetable salsa looks like a winner, although I admittedly would love to see HOT varieties of his salsas to become available.

Hey Marco, any chance of that happening?

- Joe

Hey LinNjoe,
we sent the Roasted vegetable for the fiery awards, we feel like it really deserve an award, every show we do it sells out, as far as hot, i am going to make a red savina version of this and it should be out probably in Spring.

Back