for-sale Maui Purple Seeds For Sale.......

Up for sale I have 25 packs of Maui Purple seeds. In each pack there is 20 seeds. Each pack will cost you $5.00 per pack and I will cover the shipping for FREE! To the lower 48 states only please...International sales are welcome but you will pay the shipping :)PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!! First 25 takers will get these seeds! Reply here and then PM me your email address that i can send a paypal invoice to :) Thanks for looking everyone, and check out my other offers as well!

Thanks,
Baker's Peppers

IMAG0124.jpg

Anyone know how this one got it's name? I lived on Maui for ten years and in Hawaii for 23 years and have never seen it. Now the other kind of Maui Wowie, that's a different story! :high:

it looks like it might be a hybrid off of Maui purple,im growing Maui purple this year 2011
just a guess ?

thanks Joe

Anyone know how this one got it's name? I lived on Maui for ten years and in Hawaii for 23 years and have never seen it. Now the other kind of Maui Wowie, that's a different story! :high:

Ah..............Front St.

Kinda wondered where the name came up also, there are seed companies that sell the chili as the "Maui Purple",

I think my sis gave me the seeds a few years back...

The plant itself is a beautifully ornamental , with green, purple, and black variegated leaves. the chilis start out

black and finish to a dark red.

I can easily sell at a dozen or so plants in the spring as the ones I show are matured, and cascading over in hanging baskets,

The peppers are edible and I like to throw them in a sauce with other types of "Bird" peppers,

It's worth a grow for anyone who hasn't tried it before...

Ah..............Front St.

Kinda wondered where the name came up also, there are seed companies that sell the chili as the "Maui Purple",

I think my sis gave me the seeds a few years back...

The plant itself is a beautifully ornamental , with green, purple, and black variegated leaves. the chilis start out

black and finish to a dark red.

I can easily sell at a dozen or so plants in the spring as the ones I show are matured, and cascading over in hanging baskets,

The peppers are edible and I like to throw them in a sauce with other types of "Bird" peppers,

It's worth a grow for anyone who hasn't tried it before...

me please

This is Maui Purple...just gave it a spin with the name :) The "wowie" is just my name for it...I mean when you look at the plant all i can say is "wow" :) Beautiful!!

Glad you cleared that up. I sort of remember some kind of alleged exotic pot being marketed with that name. Not that im a prude, but, some of the hydro posts here are slanted to the growing of marijuana and i wouldnt want this beautiful forum to go downhill.

Back