• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Mauvais Sang vs Nuit en Enfer

Hi folks,

Have any of you tried either/both of these sauces? If you have, which do you prefer?

I'm halfway through a bottle of Mauvais Sang and it's my absolute favourite chilli sauce - it is the most beautiful-smelling sauce I have ever owned. You breathe it in and immediately start to salivate. It also has a beautiful taste before the heat hits you like a high-speed train.

I've just ordered Nuit en Enfer from eBay and want to know how that'll stack up in comparison. Your thoughts?

Both are awesome sauces! Mauvais Sang is hotter: The apricot and cardamom give Nuit en Enfer a nice unique sweet taste. I was going to suggest ordering directly from heartbreakingdawns.com for a better price but I see you are in Scotland and the Ebay seller is in the UK.

I just had some Mauvais Sang to spice up my afternoon Instant soup.

I tried both of these hot sauces about 6 months ago and preferred the taste of Nuit En Enfer over Mauvais Sang but both are great all natural super hot sauces.

On a side note I wanted to try the Skobiyan hot sauce from The Hippy Seed company but shipping from Australia was going to cost me $30. The hot sauce alone costs $15 so I decided I wasn't desperate enough to spend $45 just to try a 5 oz bottle of hot sauce.

I just tried to buy some at heartbreakingdawns.com but shipping to France cost $45 :s

That price tag thats just crazy!! Here are two companys in Europe that carry a few of our products (neither of which carry the two discussed in this thread, sorry! But you can always email them and request that they carry it).

http://www.hot-headz.com/chilli-sauce/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=heartbreaking+dawns
http://www.scovilla.com/advanced_search_result.php?XTCsid=7165c22716d96c34a42d748391c5bb11&keywords=heartbreaking+dawns&x=0&y=0

Aside from that, I would recommend emailing my husband Johnny directly when trying to order from overseas from our site, we can't seem to get the shipping cost to calculate correctly and I appologize for that!!!

Here's Johnny's email: heartbreakingdawns@gmail.com
He can give you a real price, because $45 cannot be a real price!! Again, sorry for the issues with our website. If anyone ever has trouble I encourage you to contact us directly through email, we always want to help in any way possible to get your hands on our products!!

Xo Nicole

I tried both of these hot sauces about 6 months ago and preferred the taste of Nuit En Enfer over Mauvais Sang but both are great all natural super hot sauces.

On a side note I wanted to try the Skobiyan hot sauce from The Hippy Seed company but shipping from Australia was going to cost me $30. The hot sauce alone costs $15 so I decided I wasn't desperate enough to spend $45 just to try a 5 oz bottle of hot sauce.

Skobyian is AWESOME as well - one of my favorites! Because of high shipping costs, I only order from the Hippy seed folks once a year.

I want to order a bunch of stuff from Oz, but I don't want to pay separate shipping, I need someone to put it all together and ship it to me. Booma, you listening?

Hey, Hey, randomly stumbled onto this????????????

Could probably come to an agreement im sure haha

I just did Official Reviews of Nuit en Enfer and Mauvais Sang.  They will be coming soon.  You know what, I have to take back what I said earlier.  I actually think I like the Nuit en Enfer better!  Both are very good though.

I've been through 20+ different hot sauces now and Mauvais Sang and Nuit en Enfer remain my firm favourites. No other sauce I've had makes my taste buds tingle with anticipation upon simply smelling the bottle contents.

Nicole said:
That price tag thats just crazy!! Here are two companys in Europe that carry a few of our products (neither of which carry the two discussed in this thread, sorry! But you can always email them and request that they carry it).

http://www.hot-headz.com/chilli-sauce/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=heartbreaking+dawns
http://www.scovilla.com/advanced_search_result.php?XTCsid=7165c22716d96c34a42d748391c5bb11&keywords=heartbreaking+dawns&x=0&y=0

Xo Nicole

Seems like it worked, at least hot-headz's selling them :)

Back