• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

[May 8] What are you working on this week?

Dealing w the death of a woman who was like second mother in my earlier years. Brings me back to last year when I lost my mom. Found it was easier to look at everyone else's stuff than to deal with my own feelings and whatnot. With her passing 2 weeks ago, I , 2 days ago, found myself isolating internally again and picking apart others which leads to outward unmanageability, anger fear and self centeredness.

So, this week, I'm working on actively being a part of my own life and my own feelings. Treating the ones I love better and not worse ( as it's easier to take my stuff out on the ones closest to me.)

Don't worry though, the next chapter will have blackjack and hookers ;)

Sorry to hear that, sounds like you have a good plan.

Very sorry for your loss. When my mentor died i was devastated. He completely changed some of the ways i viewed life in general.

Remember, "Never fight a battle you cannot win. Second, ALWAYS choose your battles." The only hope we have is to not participate. Either we all learn this lesson, together, at the same time, or we perish. We must allow Creator to do what he is doing. Take your hands away from this thing. In that he has given us no choice, Creator has taken away our responsibility. In that way, he has given us the opportunity to avoid falling into the traps set by all parties concerned. Let all things be what they are and what they wish to be.

Jim "Rabid Wolf" Hickinbotham Belleville, Illinois, USA

Houston we have a go!!!
P1020749_zpszrmoqkjo.jpg

P1020753_zpsfhdmkrnj.jpg

I thought the Beni Highlands looked especially nice.
P1020755_zpscwx9mwjf.jpg

Still 2 NuMex 64 left to plant but the rain started again.

Peas are looking killer. I would swear they are growing nearly an inch a day.
P1020751_zpsodmkn50t.jpg

These cukes in the amended pot are 4 days old.
P1020747_zps7gxabrrt.jpg

Back