• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Meatfreak 2014 Glog

So I've started my grow a couple of weeks ago, 28th of January. I use the same setup as previous seasons, 2x 125watt CFL 6400K lights, black/white foil. First round were the Chinense, about 22 different varieties, mostly superhots and hots. Almost everything germinated within a week and with a total germ rate of 92% I was pretty pleased. I potted them up last week and they quickly showed new growth again. Well enough talk, this is what the plants looked like yesterday, 10 days after transplant and almost 4 weeks from start date.

IMAG3823_.jpg

IMAG3824_.jpg

Devil’s Tongue White (Jason/GA Growhead)
IMAG3825.jpg

This one is a beast, very rapid growth, big leaves and already branching out? Georgia Black (Jason/GA Growhead)
IMAG3828.jpg

IMAG3829.jpg

This season I'm growing out a couple of crosses from friends like Gary/Nagabrain Chocolate F-2, Mike/Elysium Oxide Bonnet and Jamie/Green Hornet F-2. Also some phenotypes that showed up at John's garden, 7 Pot Peach F-2 and 7 Pot Caramel F-2. Of course I'm also growing my own discovery from last season, Pimenta Lisa F-2. Got 2 seedlings going, one has the desired traits so far and the other one is green as grass. Looking forward to growing both out!

Last weekend I started up the second round, mostly Annuum and some Chinense I got in trades these last few weeks. Today the the first ones sprouted after merely 3 days and even Chinense! Well that's it for now, thanks for keeping up so far :D

Devv said:
Very nice Stefan!

Great pics!
Thanks, Scott :)

WalkGood said:
Stefan, impressive pics, hauls and love dat corking on your hals ... awesome work brethren =)
Good to see you back at it, Ramon :D It's been quite the season indeed!

ronniedeb said:
Great Season Stefan. Interesting colour on the Tequila Sunrise. What's the flavour like?
Yeah, it is. Should have been more Yellow/Orange but came out like this. Flavour is sweet with a hint of cayenne like spiciness. Still need to deseed these as well.

Back