• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Meet Otis

Hey, that plant is looking good! Keep us updated.

I have one in my office too. Never thought it would make it. Put 5 seeds in an old peanut butter jar and all five came up. Thinned to this one. Habanero.

Big Mike
Visit us Online: www.knot2worry.us
hab.jpg

My office Hab continues to look good. Note buds now setting in top. No idea if it will ever fruit. Do I need to swab the flowers when they open?

Growing very well! Almost can't see the jar anymore. Mine dropped all its flowers, but it has another that opened since. Tried blowing on it a couple of times. We will see. I suppose you could hand-pollenate.

That little guy should grow just fine under your lights, you might keep your eyes open for pest problems aphids, spider mites and mealy bugs along with white flies seem to find pepper plants no mater where you might have them.

Lol watch out spider man might put mites on it lol , m8 gr8 plant especially in and office , I'm thinking of trying to grow one in my van ( that's my office ) gunna call it Rufus :) but will wait till autum as it gets over 50 in the van during summer

How is Otis coming along?

Thanks for asking, Jeff. He's still growing, but I'm thinking pods aren't gonna happen. A couple of flowers actually showered pollen when I tapped on them. But eventually they wither and drop. Oh well, still a cool plant to have in the office.

Back