• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Merry Christmas from Ol Man Stillmanz

Merry Christmas all I got some time off so took some pictures of whats going on in the yard.

Firstly heres our Christmas tree this year.
its a 2 year old pequin tepin type, I been feeding it hydro nutes and the pods are huge and full of seed.
DSCF2371.jpg

DSCF2372.jpg

the super hots in cocco
scorpions and nagas
DSCF2370.jpg

Devils tongues grown in sand
DSCF2368.jpg

habanero bed in shade house
DSCF2369.jpg

habanero bed out side all on wetpots water system
DSCF2367.jpg

and some pods
a 7 pot
DSCF2365.jpg

and a fatalii
DSCF2366.jpg

cheers and have a good festive period

Mick

Looking great there Mick, what gave you the idea of growing the Devils tounge in sand? Run out of potting mix or what.
Oh yeah, i take it that the Hydro nutes your using are canna?

your Christmas Tree looks like a miniature eucalypt with peppers on it

have a great Christmas to you and the missus stillmanz!

Fair dinkum plain old sand? Its just that this seems to be a top idea and i may have to try it myself. Do you feed them the nutes every time you water them? That 7 looks like a monster, how old is it?

You're going to love that coco fiber. Plants go mad in that stuff. What nutes you using for it?

chilliman64 said:
I just noticed - the rocoto largo and the 7 look identical ;)

Well i'll be buggered:lol:

Edit: Tex he is using Canna products for nutes, comes from Holland and is meant for not so legal plants i think.

Great photos Stillz

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family...

DSCF2373.jpg

heres the 7 pot lol sorry
nove make sure the ph of the sand isn't alkaline then it will work sweet.

I'm using canna a and b ,ryzotonic, cannazyme and boost all canna cocco designed products.
Merry Christmas
aagain

Mick

I do beleive that is one hot Christmas tree I love the bulbs they look so real where you could just eat them. HO HO HO Merry Christmas nice looking chillis

This morning I cut a 7 pot in half to have a look at the placental tissue.
anyway just then I got some of those iceblocks in the plastic that yopu cut the top off and was getting them for the kids.
long story short they all running round the back yard with burning mouth. No one got it too bad as it was minimal transferance so no tears which equals absolutely hilarious.
The kids are furious with me lol.

Back