• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MikeUSMC 2023 GLOG

Hopefully, I’ll keep up with this GLOG this year, unlike the previous few years. I didn’t do one last year but, I think my GLOG (if you can even call it that) from 2021 was literally ONE post :lol: I’ve been working 50-72 hour weeks for the last 2 years (6 days a week), but now I’m back to working 40 hours, like a gentleman… for now :rofl:

D2FF6A1D-33FE-45BC-BFE4-4871C7804F24.jpeg

Anyway, I’m going to start with that pic 👆🏻 from a few years ago (rather than a crappy pic of seedlings under lights) since that’ll be the pic on the “GLOGS” home page, lol. If all goes according to plan, my backyard should look like that again this Summer :)

On to 2023… I dug through my old seed stash, sowed a bunch of seeds last week, and they all started popping a few days ago:

•Reaper SRTSL F5 (WHP)
•Chocolate Bhutlah DM
•7 Pot Douglah (WHP)
•Jamaican Hot Chocolate (WHP)
•D3 GOAT “Giant” pheno F4 (@D3monic)
•ScotchBrains (@Guatemalan Insanity Pepper)
•ScotchBrains (WHP)
•Scotch Bonnet (WHP)
•Bahamian Goat (WHP)
•Bahamian Beast, Peach V2 (WHP)
•Chocolate Scotch Bonnet (WHP)
•Bhut Jolokia White “W” strain (WHP)
•Super Bhut Jolokia (WHP)
•Star Scream (WHP)
•Aji Pineapple (WHP)

I’m still waiting on a few to pop:
•MoA Scotch Bonnet (WHP)
•Cappuccino Scotch Bonnet (my old stock)
•8 varieties of C. Pubescens from @Thegreenchilemonster

I also put in an order from “Tyler Farms,” in California, for some more seeds that should be here any day now. A bunch of White and Purple varieties :party:

•Genghis Khan Brain Strain (Tyler Farms)
•7 Pot White (TF)
•7 Pot BBG White (TF)
•Moruga Scorpion White (TF)
•Purple Death (TF)
•Purple Ghost (TF)
•Purple 7 Pot (TF)
Sunset Peach Scotch Bonnet (TF): this is probably the pepper that I’m most excited about this year. It’s a cross between 2 delicious peppers; a Yellow SB and the CGN 21500. The pods look absolutely gorgeous, and I can only imagine how they taste. Here’s a link (with pics) if anyone’s interested in checking them out:

The only thing I’m kicking myself for not ordering this year (I still can’t believe that I forgot :doh: ) is the Khang Starr “LEMON STARRBURST.” I’m kicking myself in the ass for forgetting about that one. There’s still time to do so though, so we’ll see… ;)

EDIT: Just put in an order with @TexasHotPeppers :party:
•KS Lemon Starrburst (THP)
•KS Peach Starrkist (THP)
•Reaper Bonnet (THP)
•P. Dreadie SB (THP)
•Chocolate Scotch Bonnet, Giant (THP)
•Bahamian Goat (THP)

Thanks for listening to that long rant/novel, everybody :lol: And, like I said, now that work has calmed down significantly, I’m hoping to be much more active on THP. I missed all of you guys and gals!

PPATB :metal:
Cheers 🍻

Last edited:
Back