• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

MiLK_MaN grow update - 2010-01-04

I've been a bit quiet recently on here, due to Christmas/New Year and with having such a young family and all, but I've never stopped having enough time with my pepper patch out the front.

I finally managed to pot up all my plants, lost track of exactly what I've got, but I think the number is around the 120 or so.

Here's some pictures taken today:

I've also got some pics of a few pods:

Orange Bhut Jolokia - will be interesting to see how these really turn out
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FykJzII8HTZLLNyrTkhiAw?feat=directlink
P1040343.JPG

Ramiro - Absolute mass of pods on these things, and they weigh a ton too

I think every single other plant I have is flowering, but not a lot of pod action at the moment as we had a pretty cool December after a really hot start. I've harvested about 3 Inca Red Drop pods, and some PI 355812 pods too. I also saw CAP 343 pods ripening, no idea what they are going to taste like.

POTAWIE said:
Great use of your front lawn, do you ever have theft problems?

Nope, the majority of my pots are too big and heavy to steal. The entire front row of pots closest to the footpath are Bhut's or variants of some description, let's just call them the front line defence ;)

Plants look great and it sure beats cutting the grass huh.:lol: I can't wait to get my plants started. Almost time.

I am interested in seeing what the orange bhut does as well. I have a yellow bhut I will be growing this year and not sure what that will bring either. Time will tell I guess.

Good luck on your season!
jacob

Back