• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Milorganite

Whats your take on this? I picked up a small bag to see if i can make some of my yellow lookin peppers a lil better. i know my dad many years ago would get dryed sewage sludge from the treatment plant, and man you had to mow your lawn twice a day. So what say ya'll?

Not sure it it is safe, but always heard and practice that human wast should never be used on plants for human consumption

Might be different after the processing maybe not.

Ok I think I'm wrong, just did a search on it but sound nasty,

Darn it red your to fast with that key board!

Everyone's going to have their thoughts on this one. So someone says this is fine to use. I hope he knows his shite !! Can you or should trust this guy . I don't have a clue. For me I can't see a reason to use human waste. There's many other places and sources to get the nutes you need. Is this shite cheap ?? Or this a "Green Thing " recycle everything. I know that's the way the world needs to think ..... but

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Whats your take on this? I picked up a small bag to see if i can make some of my yellow lookin peppers a lil better. i know my dad many years ago would get dryed sewage sludge from the treatment plant, and man you had to mow your lawn twice a day. So what say ya'll?

It's slooooow release so depending on where your peppers are at in terms of growth they may be harvested and dead before the milorganite starts to work.

I have heard this product is outstanding to use to repel DEER!!! That's what I am purchasing it for. Seems like there are a lot of other things to fertilize my garden with that may not contain any human waste. :) I'm guessing its safe, but questionable on sounding appetizing.

I use it on the side lot where I drive a lot to help keep the grass growing and it sure does, i have other things for the garden, just wondering...

Back