• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mistaken for Douglah

Hey there folks. If there is anyone out there that I traded with and gave out Douglah seeds please be aware that they ended up being Chocolate Habaneros after all. I was very disappointed to learn this after growing four plants that were supposed to be Douglah all season but at least I can use the Chocolate Habs. It was a simple mistake when they were given to me but I wanted to make everyone aware. I will gladly replace seeds when I get my grubby little hands on some more true Douglahs. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have some as well originally from the "THSC".

They grew really well for me this season, huge plants/pods.

PM me.

Is there a glaring diff between the two (7 & Douglah) that a novice like me would be able to tell the diff?

A Douglah is a 7 Pod.

Dan, I already told ya I would send you some seed on another forum. You in that big of a rush and raring to plant them now?

Holy crap!!! I completely forgot Bob. I didn't want to bug you by emailing asking for them and in the meantime I forgot. Anyway, I did get an offer for some shortly after posting this. I'm just going through my seed list trying to steady up my supply before I start considering next years grow list.

Thanks anyway Surfer!!!

Back