Mixed SFRB

Awesome! I hope they are still firm. lol.
The one I’m a little unsure of is the death spiral. It’s one of the bunched up pods that could possibly be not good inside. But I really don’t know.

Thank you for posting this!

USPS is really making this difficult for me. I sent a box of pods out Saturday and it JUST LEFT DETROIT yesterday. That box 2 that’s late and will be replaced.

So I’m probably done this year except for the 2 that will go out Tuesday.

Thank you everybody! And I’m sorry.

Bhuter said:
USPS is really making this difficult for me. I sent a box of pods out Saturday and it JUST LEFT DETROIT yesterday. That box 2 that’s late and will be replaced.

Bhuter, I've read "somewhere" (I can't recall, but it must have been on this board or in a pepper FB community) that a fresh pod vendor did not send his produce before the weekend because the peppers would just sit with USPS and start moving after the weekend. So he mailed his box(es) just after the weekend to avoid peppers starting to rot.

Bhuter said:

I got both of my THP orders in 2 days, but a 3rd order I placed on the same day from an eBay seller in NJ just arrived today. Sitting in a truck for 4 days didn't do much harm, they're all still firm.  Hopefully they'll be OK!

Caramel Cinder
NhJdv6c.jpg

1AuVsgT.jpg

Purple Flower BBG
hpGrtgw.jpg

ZrLq0E9.jpg

“Orange Bhut” from Weavers farm
wmWA5HV.jpg

Bloody Riot orange
C4MOHBk.jpg

Black Naga
qUZP1YG.jpg

Jimmy Nardello
BJGBBcN.jpg

I do have pods that will be ready for Tuesday shipping, if anybody wants to try again. The Monday box I sent out delivered in 2 days.

So, hopefully!

Since I have so many ready and turning right now, I’ll show some.
Death Spiral
xiV3Cqg.jpg

Rj347au.jpg

MFPJ26-Peach
7Md6YFE.jpg

Black Naga
LjToLNd.jpg

OG BBG7
Mg6tv6M.jpg

Purple Flower BBG
awqg2H3.jpg

e3cBaug.jpg

SB7J
4tksMA2.jpg

Red BrainStrain
D2SSjD7.jpg

Caramel Cinder
AtLt8ql.jpg

Red Cinder
VgG47iB.jpg

MustardGum NagaBrain
jGu6sJK.jpg

I Scream Scorpion Orange
W5i4J53.jpg

CGN 22184
fdgsMJX.jpg

Orange Charapita
ZiVRyUE.jpg

Orange Pepperoncini
ODHp03t.jpg

Caramel Moruga
kFqmRU3.jpg

Orange Bhut from weavers farm
K9S1IhX.jpg

Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
SUhkGgE.jpg

Pimenta Puma
xpnqxxp.jpg

Bhuter said:
Awesome! I hope they are still firm. lol.
The one I’m a little unsure of is the death spiral. It’s one of the bunched up pods that could possibly be not good inside. But I really don’t know.

Thank you for posting this!

You were correct, the Death Spiral was a little mushy inside with some darkness.  No viable seeds but i managed to save most of the flesh so I was able to taste it. 

Pretty dang HOT and a little fruity!

p3ppr said:
You were correct, the Death Spiral was a little mushy inside with some darkness.  No viable seeds but i managed to save most of the flesh so I was able to taste it. 

Pretty dang HOT and a little fruity!
Sorry about that. It wasnt old or anything. It just ripened. But it was that bunched-up look that Ive seen be not-well inside.
Sorry!

EDIT:
If you happen to buy another box Ill knock off $2 and make sure some decent spirals are in there.

Tybo said:
Bhuter, are those caramel cinders your F5's?
Yes, those are from seeds that Sandra grew last year. I had 2 plants from hers and 2 from my saved seeds. Her plants looked more “7 Pot” with heart-shaped leaves, while the two plants I grew had more “Bhut” attributes. I sold one of Sandra’s to Ben (bpiela) abs haven’t heard.
My first plant turned red. Waiting on my second plant to ripen, but here it is:
S0w84hj.jpg

7SIECFd.jpg

Bhuter said:
Thank you! How are yours doin’?

Awesome.  Ive picked probably 10 more.  One of the pods that is isolated in the wedding favor bag has turned caramel!  Im giving it a few more days to get "extra" ripe.  
They're still right spicy too!

Tybo said:
Awesome.  Ive picked probably 10 more.  One of the pods that is isolated in the wedding favor bag has turned caramel!  Im giving it a few more days to get "extra" ripe.  
They're still right spicy too!
Fan-Frickin’-Tabulous!!!!

Thank you VERY much! I’m gonna use them and these next cinders, if they turn caramel, too!

:woohoo:

Bhuter said:
Sorry about that. It wasnt old or anything. It just ripened. But it was that bunched-up look that Ive seen be not-well inside.
Sorry!

EDIT:
If you happen to buy another box Ill knock off $2 and make sure some decent spirals are in there.

I definitely could do another load, even a MFRB if ya got enough of 'em!   

I've been in the commercial cannabis cultivation space for a while so I've absolutely seen what plants can do. 

Nature!  Can't fault it.

p3ppr said:
I definitely could do another load, even a MFRB if ya got enough of 'em!   

I've been in the commercial cannabis cultivation space for a while so I've absolutely seen what plants can do. 

Nature!  Can't fault it.
I’ll check that out! I’m not QUITE sure, but there would be a lot of multiples. Lol

1 SFRB and another SFRB to MFRB have sold.

Supplies are limited. But Still have SFRBs available.

Thank you!

The SFRB that I sent on Saturday to Texas that Detroit held hostage until Wednesday DID arrive in TX on Thursday. Customer says:
“They showed up in good shape!.............No need for another box, these are great.

Thanks again,“

Whew........close call! But I guess the weather is cooperating better and not spoiling the pods so soon.

Thank you!

Back