Mixed SFRBs SOLD

Heya folks,

In an effort to at least offset my costs a little bit, I thought I'd see if I might sell two boxes of pods I just picked (PayPal, $16, U.S. only). Both boxes are the same:

Clockwise, from top left: Venezuelan Tiger, Giant White Habanero, Aji Lemon Drop, Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia (Red, Peach, and Black), Trini Mystery, 7 Pot Gigantic SR Chocolate, 7 Pot Mustard, and Moruga Scorpion.

When I close them up, I'll obviously top them off with as many more peppers as will fit; each box will also have a sack o' powder I made recently (and it's a good one, if I do say so myself).

Any takers?

Great looking pods!  I can attest to the quality of these - I would also jump on these if I didn't have the good fortune of already receiving some from Mike.

I made some wings tonight.  I used Defcon sauce.  It was good.  I think any of use can make equally/better wing sauce.  Just saying.

This dude grows top notch quality pods, and that's a FACT! His Venezuelan tigers were the tastiest I had all season. If my wife weren't a total financial Nazi I'd swipe both of em up. Y'all don't know what you're missing here

Just to add my 2cents.. I completely concur with the above members that Mike has some 'Wickedly' nice and uber tasty pods- whoever grabs these up will be well pleased!

Sold those two, and two more. Wrathsu, I'll be up to my northern plot to pick on Saturday, if that works for you. Should have a bunch more of the Giant White Habs. Those things light me up, but I love 'em.

Back