• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

MjdTexan's 2010 Grow Thread.

Here is a 7 Pot from Josh W.

6073_mjdtexan_2010_pepper-tomato_grow_log_012.jpg

6073_mjdtexan_2010_pepper-tomato_grow_log_011.jpg

Mjdtexan said:
Nothing at all to do with peppers

Money Maker
6073_november_2009_chicks_007.jpg

I agree. The red paint's fading, but that can to re-done. What year is it anyway?

You WERE talking about the Pickup, right?:D

DownRiver said:
I agree. The red paint's fading, but that can to re-done. What year is it anyway?

You WERE talking about the Pickup, right?:D
The truck is a 63. The money maker is that heavy white car in front of you. Nobody but me knows the Cubic Inch of the engine. I show up for friday night challanges at the local track about once every 3 months. I go through tech and never give the cubic inch out there either. I am only required to to be safe at the inspections, not give them my specs. They look real hard at everything they can because I wont give it out. I always opt to not have my time displayed either. I am sure the employees give that information out for a price. I usually bring home the money when I go. I select my suckers very carefully and from time to time I get my butt handed to me. All races on street tires.

So, when is the recommended time to start with the ferts? And what NPK should we be giving them?

I've got over 30 little seedlings right now. So far so good.

Here are my seedlings so far. I did notice what may be a Chocolate 7 Pot that may be trying to show me its hook. I finally have a Fatalii hook up now.

6073_mjdtexan_2010_pepper-tomato_grow_log_013.jpg

6073_mjdtexan_2010_pepper-tomato_grow_log_014.jpg

UPDATE

These are the plants that have sprouted so far.

8 Various 7 Pots
8 Various Manzanos
5 Various Bhut Jolokias
5 Tobascos
5 Paper Lantern - only two look healthy
14 Various Habaneros
5 Trinidad Scorpions
3 Yellow Scorpions
6 Red Savinas- includes the two tri-cots (study to follow)
2 Fataliis. I am very sad about this, this was the pepper I am most excited about.
6 Jalapenos

I am going to plant 30 more Jalapenos because I believe I can sell those at a road side stand.

So, there it is. I still have plenty of Super Hot seeds thanks to many of yall and they will get started in a few weeks.

I guess with successes comes some failures. Today I had to pull a Trinidad Scorpion, a Manzano Orange, and two Hot Paper Lanterns. I am real disapointed about that. I reckon some losses are to be expected. There a couple more weak looking plants but the majority of them are looking real good and it looks like one of the Habs is trying to develop its first set of true leaves.

just don't get discouraged i almost didnt even want to grow anymore after a virus almost wiped out my entire crop.

Hope all works out for ya!

I am in the death grip of mites at the moment... it sucks.

If you only loose a plant or two for whatever reason, you're still doing swell!

Looks good. That cat looks a little interested in those plants.....be careful, they are known to cause destruction.

jacob

jjs7741 said:
Looks good. That cat looks a little interested in those plants.....be careful, they are known to cause destruction.

jacob
That cat is 18 years old. She cant get to the plants, I only put the plant there for the picture taking. Thank You.

last year i had a cat that ate half of my seedlings when I was at work. strange because she didn't show any interest in them for about a month then all of a sudden....mass destruction! she's not with us anymore (not related to the plant eating but I like to think it was).

Back