Mmmm Peppers

I have ben growing peppers, horseradish/garlic and general gardening for about 15 years with varying levels of success.  I love spicy food and are always looking to try something new or improve on something old.
   Right now im looking to start trying some of the chocolate pepper varsity's their unavailable locally hear but sound delicious.  I tryed starting my own seeds this year but I think I cooked them to death using the radiator as a heat source.

LIBERTYNY said:
I have ben growing peppers, horseradish/garlic and general gardening for about 15 years with varying levels of success.  I love spicy food and are always looking to try something new or improve on something old.
   Right now im looking to start trying some of the chocolate pepper varsity's their unavailable locally hear but sound delicious.  I tryed starting my own seeds this year but I think I cooked them to death using the radiator as a heat source.

Can we assume you're in the Township of Liberty - NY?_ 
JfgE6Ce.gif

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

So what peppers R U gonna grow with your seeds cooked?
Nothing, they are cooked to death !  They were chocolate bhuts  from pucker butt.     I was going to make chili and try a sauce for the first time.

Back