• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MoA Jamaican scotch bonnets....

so...as a few of you know that when i came on here.. one of my mission was to be able to acquire some pods and or seeds of JAMAICAN SCOTCH BONNETs.... others came along to help me with seeds (smokemaster, midwestchilihead, jamison and GreenTea) but i had a hard time growing them due to various reasons.it was my first grow..

so anyways.. along came a guy name Steve954 who introduced us to the MoA (ministry of agriculture) Jamaican scotch bonnets...

again i am truly humbled and glad i am able to grow this pepper

got a couple germing in jiffy pucks.. and a couple in my aerogarden....
A8C9E3BC-3294-470E-8F73-B5DBE99692B2-2331-00000120D12149FF_zps98c86893.jpg

please feel free to post comment.. especially those who was honored to get these seeds....

and without further a do!!.. let us start a progress chart on this MoA Scotch bonnet pepper!!

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
While I didn't look at every post on this thread there are many great pix of true MOA Scotch Bonnets!
Paul don't forget the MoA 2017 grow challenge in the promotion thread ... will be intresting just to see how the variety has spread since its introduction for better or for worse

I've still got my eye open, John, only been 10 days
since you posted them.  I figure a couple of weeks, maybe
more with the weather we're having over here.
Am looking forward to giving them a try.

I got my seed form Midwest Chilliheads next up will be ordering my starter soil in January & any other foxfarm products the Co op might not have that I plan to use.
I will select only one to give my attention too have a pot picked out & will over winter this one regardless if I win or not.

Back