• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Monsanto makes highly hybridized seeds available to home gardeners

Weed said:
Quee, Erin dint say anything pseudosciency. Didnt even read the article did you?

i read the article.

when you throw your lot in wiith the pseudoscience crowd, are you not a pseudoscience  lemming?

if i were to go to a white power rally, shaking hands and bumping fists and such... am i not a racist by association?

regarding the article.

most of it is utter bullshit, disproved many times over.

some of it is outright false. 'first organism to be patented' -wrong. they have been patenting F1 cultivars since at least the 1930's.

this whole salmon thing is the absolutely worst example of the FDA 'failing' the public. they dragged their heals for like 20 years in approving this product. failing to find any health issues, or even a plausible mechanism for harm, they approved it and the gmo crowd wept. its that simple.

far as i could tell there was not a single quote in that story from erin. its basically a click bait opinion piece.

i did however google erin brockavich GMO, or something along those lines, and i found the following.

The biotech industry and the FDA have hijacked not only our basic rights as consumers, but also our fundamental human rights in the face of corporate monopolization of our food supply. They are jeopardizing our health and the environment more than ever before. When will the government agencies put in place to protect us stop servicing the bottom line of corporations?

blah blah blah. same rhetoric from every 'march against monsanto'.
if those quotes are not attributed to her, my appoligies to mrs brockavich.

Back