Monthly Hot Sauce Business

Hi everyone!

I am new here but thought this would be a good place to get some info and hopefully customers and suppliers. 

In a nutshell what I am doing is a monthly hot sauce subscription. For $20 a month I will send customers 1-3 bottles of hot sauce from somewhere. No Tabasco/Crystal or anything else available at the local grocery store but some good regional hot sauce. Also looking at including a recipe or usage tips. 

What I need from you:

1. If you are on here and make hot sauce that you would be ok with me reselling (i.e. it would be nice to get a wholesale rate) PM me! It will bring more visibility to your brand and potentially lead to re-order sales. 

2. Customers! I have a few people signed up but need more. If you want me to resell your hot sauce maybe you can help me do a little marketing? and if  you just want to help out an entrepreneur in Florida by signing up thats cool too! We can go on a journey of the senses. :)

Thanks and Hello from Florida! I look forward to participating in more conversations on this form, definitely an active group and I have already seen some great topics!

Forgot the website! go over to www.hotsauce.pw to sign up!

Welcome, you may not get a lot of response with a first post like this on this forum. I know I personally cannot appreciate a .pw domain. :) I am sure you are a great person however at first glance I fail to see the difference between this and a pyramid scheme. 

Back