• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

More love from Wayright!

Hello THP. Just doing a quick review of the peppers I have tried so far. The first was my favorite. The pi 439528 assention.
100_2349.jpg

100_2352.jpg

This pepper deserves a proper name. Like sweet cherry lightning. It looks,tastes, and feels like a cherry. It melts in your mouth not in your hands. Hardly need to even chew. Very juicy and a hint of cherry. Heat level of a hot jalapeno . Very slow burn mostly hitting the side of my tounge and back of throat. Took about 10 minutes til I had no burning sensation. Excellent fresh on salads or anything for that matter. Gonna grow this boy next year for sure. :beer:

Second pepper was the pi 273429.
100_2353.jpg

100_2354.jpg

Not as easy to eat fresh. Lil thicker skin. Had a mustardy flavor with a hint on citrus. Also a slow burner. About the same heat as the cherry pepper( maybe 10,000 scoville's)
Tip and side of tounge and slight throat burn for about 5 minutes. Would make an excellent orange hot sauce :hell:

And last but not least was the Butch T. I was not looking forward to eating this puppy!
100_2356.jpg

100_2358.jpg

Cut a big slice up and started at it. Had a slight acidic taste at first. Not a whole lot of flavor to describe. Took about two minutes to start feeling some pain. Entire mouth and throat began to burn bad. Nose started running and eyed started watering. Immediate warming of the stomach as well. First time ever my ears started to ring. I would have to say this is the hottest pepper I have had yet. Took about 30 minutes for the burn to subscide. Had a nice adrenaline rush too! Thank you Kevin for the :mouthonfire: pain.

So I tried the Jonah 7 the other night. This was a very large pod. About the size of a golf ball.
100_2363.jpg

100_2364.jpg

As you can see this pepper was almost all placenta. Had a very sweet orangy smell to it. Was also very thin walled and easy to chew. Like the other 7's I have tried the heat was a slow creeper.Flavor was mild but slightly citrusy. After about a minute my entire mouth was on fire. My stomach began to warm rapidly. Nose and eyes started running about 3 minutes into it. Very little throat discomfort. Mostly all in the mouth and stomach. My nose ran and my eyes wateres for a good ten minutes. Had a nice adrenaline rush to boot. I would put this pepper right up there heat wise with the Brain,butch T, and ts mourouga. Took about thirty minutes for the burn to be completely gone. My stomach felt funky for about a day. :mouthonfire: Next up Choc o Bhut!

Jamie, didn't I tell u those Jonahs were the SH*T! I am torn between the Jonah and douglah as my favorite pepper! they are both just sooooooooooooooooooo delicious! :mouthonfire:

Jamie, where is that little red one (pi 439528)from? What I mean is, what is the history of that little beauty? Looks like a little red M&M! Good photos too Jamie! :cheers:

well done JAime! cannot wait to hear about the choc bhut!

Eric
Well the choc bhut was right up there with all the other supers. Burned me good the next day :hell: Thanks Eric!

Is the Choc o Bhut like the Choc o taco? Prolly not as sweet.
I would say more like choc o taco from :hell: :lol:

Jamie, didn't I tell u those Jonahs were the SH*T! I am torn between the Jonah and douglah as my favorite pepper! they are both just sooooooooooooooooooo delicious! :mouthonfire:
Chef Paul. I think the two combined make a perfect pepper. :eek:

After eating a Bhut Jolokia with my Chicken sandwich yesterday, this seems to be an awesome idea..............
I think we are on to something :hell: :P

Jamie, where is that little red one (pi 439528)from? What I mean is, what is the history of that little beauty? Looks like a little red M&M! Good photos too Jamie! :cheers:

Not sure. Kevin ( wayright ) got them from somewhere. I think the Netherlands. Just one of the many assentions out there :cool:
Sweet... hows that UFO, can it be used for a stuffin popper?
Well I think it is a lil small for stuffing. I would use it in powder from myself. To thick skinned for me :beer:

Back