• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

More Super Hots at Chileplants.com

It looks like they've started to carry more, but they pumped up the prices on these super hots. Disappointing they jumped on that bandwagon. They sure are representing the 'perfect' looking pods. They remind me of what I grew three years ago. :) I do see two sets of prices so maybe they'll sell them for $3 and not $4.50?

I wonder who the owners are and how they get a hold of all the seeds. :) I'm always curious about the people behind these operations when they don't seem to show up on any forums or public places.

I've had very good experiences buying from them in the past. Nice quality plants well shipped and packaged.

http://www.chileplants.com/search.a...&NewProduct=True&Letter=&SearchButton=Pressed

http://www.chileplants.com/search.a...&NewProduct=True&Letter=&SearchButton=Pressed

Chris

WTF?I was on there yasterday seeking the elusive "Peggy Mouth"and I could of sworn they wre at $3 or $3.50,basically the same as all others I looked at then!They probably also do a bit of a markup om shipping!
Real estate is cheap here now we need to do a consortium!

This place has a great selection, it's just too bad that they don't ship internationally and also they don't sell seeds.

Diabolus said:
This place has a great selection, it's just too bad that they don't ship internationally and also they don't sell seeds.

Just what kind of seeds are you looking for???

ButchT

If there wasn't a large minimum order I would pick up some plants from there. I don't know anyone else around here who would want any to split the order with either.

Maybe next year.

I didn't mean old in age. We know you're young at heart. :)

Nice to see you back. Did I tell you I have some quadruple crossed Nagax cherry tomato x Atlantic Giant pumpkin x yard long bean seeds I'd like to trade with you? I put them in the 'pass the parcel.' They are pure seed: really!! Interested? :) lol.

Chris

I had an order already to go with these folks when I learned they have a minimum order of 12 plants. I've got seeds for all but a couple of plants and am quickly running out of room for growing.

Their minimum shipping requirement is due to the packaging system they use. it makes sense, but it's not ideal if you want to try a few new varieties and don't want to shell out $50 for an order!

cmpman1974 said:
I didn't mean old in age. We know you're young at heart. :)

You're one of those bastards who goes to birthday parties to tell people "You're not 30 years old, you're thirty years *young*" aren't you?

Nice to see you back. Did I tell you I have some quadruple crossed Nagax cherry tomato x Atlantic Giant pumpkin x yard long bean seeds I'd like to trade with you? I put them in the 'pass the parcel.' They are pure seed: really!! Interested? :) lol.

Are they organic and free range?

Pam

CCN has added abunch of new strains to their catalog, :cool:
doesnt look like they changed their price much, you looked at fresh chiles not plants.

cmpman1974 said:
They sure are Pam. ;) You know I'm kidding with you, right?

What....you put your pumpkins in cages! Poor little oppressed pumpkins!

(yes,yes I know you're kidding, did you know I was?)

Back