More Vids for Pure Evil and Incinerator

salsalady

Business Member
Here's some recent reviews of a couple products. First is the Madison Chocolatiers West's P-Bomb chocolates, the ones that won the recent Worlds Hottest Chocolate War, featuring a chile pepper blend from Volcanic Peppers and Pure Evil, from Texas Creek.

This is Rev. Tom Salter and Rick (they have quite a few reviews out) at a live radio show.

And this one, is from an Australian show. Footballers are the contestants and they do some whacky stunts, culminating in eating Incinerator Salami. For those who don't know about Incinerator, made by [sub]me[/sub] for Candice of Heatseakers in Australia, it's made with 7 Pot Jonah and Trinidad Scorpion chiles (or chillis, since we're talking about Oz here ;) ) and 15.2 mil SHU capsaicin (not extract), pineapple juice, ginger, and a few other things. And Yes, it's effin hot!!!

You have GOT to watch this! It's hilarious! The chilli part starts about 12 minutes in.
http://video.au.msn....-strain/xfae4a7

Ann, the only question I have is... Is incinerator going to be at NWCF? And LDHS you need to be at NWCF!!! Find a proxy to cover you at the market!!!

Yes, I'll have some Incinerator, and some of LDHS, if I can hide some from the family...:lol:.. but if Scott can get a fill in and cash in some airline miles..........

Update this morning- The station is going to do a spot in Incinerator. Apparently, some people there think they can handle it. It's scheduled in a couple week.

OH! and also, Candice is registered here on THP under her Wildfire Chilli name but she also has another company called Heatseakers, and that's the company that the Incinerator is made for. I think the Wildfire Chillis is for the plants, pods and seeds, and Heatseakers is for her sauces, powders, prepared products. She also sells several US products on her Aussie website.

Back