• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

morouga or butch-T

Sounds good.. i was gonna post a pic of my peppers for review but cant seem to do so via phone

Sounds good.. i was gonna post a pic of my peppers for review but cant seem to do so via phone.. maybe need to pay version.?

c8a28b54.jpg

Here is a picture of two of my peppers the one on the left is a moruga the one on the right is a butch t. All my morugas looked the same the butch ts were different shapes but had a stinger.

Ive got a plant that produces pods that look like something between the two.. maybe some cross.. is there anyplace you guys recommend for true ts moruga and red brain strain seed..?

So im looking for nice blocky walls with a non pointed tail and bumpy surface for the ts moruga

The butch -t seems more squat and variable in tail and pod shape with a smoother surface and a bit smaller..

Any word on the comparison video rob.?

c8a28b54.jpg

Here is a picture of two of my peppers the one on the left is a moruga the one on the right is a butch t. All my morugas looked the same the butch ts were different shapes but had a stinger.
c8a28b54.jpg

I'm a bit confused about this...they both look like moruga scorpions to me.

All my morugas looked like the left one just different sizes. They sort of reminded me of pumpkins and were stumpy where the tail would be. My Butch ts had a bunch of different shaped pods were smoother and had tails on almost all of them.

Back