• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Morouga Scorp - Not Hype

I tried a fingernail sized piece of this and it is by far the hottest pod I've ever tried. Great taste, placenta covered the pepper wall very thick, it was painful but I'm glad I did it! What do you guys use these for, they are waaaaay out of my personal snacking league!?
4a69048f.jpg

1df0856a.jpg

66262b4e.jpg

Powder, sauce, and minced up it pairs well with beef for burgers. I also just like to chop them up with some onions and garlic, make a simple relish and put it on everything. Food tames the heat. I use lots of scorpion powders in dry rubs for pork too.

that looks like the kind of pepper that would make you want to install a sno cone machine in the bathroom.

or accidentally rip the shower curtain off the rod.

johnny cash said it best! " It burns burns burns, the ring of fire... the ring of fire"

Pork rub sounds like a great idea, anyone ever make salsas out of these? I've got 6 or 7 of these plants rolling this season, let me know if any of you guys want some seeds later in the year. Also, my girlfriend and I are relocating to Charlotte from the D.C. Area and the yard will be much bigger than my current townhouse! I can't wait to make the backyard look like PIC1's jungle!

I do eat hots everyday, but these are on a different level, may take a little building to get there.

2fish, they definitely are mean, they look and taste very nasty in a great way :)

I don't remember who from this forum traded these to me, but you guys have made my growing experience so much more rewarding, much thanks!!

I put them in my cheeros! :onfire: JK. Salsa would be amazing, homemade chow chow, or dipped in chocolate.

Nice pods!!! Save me some of them there seeds! :dance:

Dehydrate, than grind small amounts into powder, as needed. Don't grind them all at once. Peppers will stay fresh longer in a dehydrated state.

Also, my girlfriend and I are relocating to Charlotte from the D.C. Area and the yard will be much bigger than my current townhouse! I can't wait to make the backyard look like PIC1's jungle!

Charlotte, NC? That's where I live. Good pepper growing weather so far this year.

Capt Poopie, how are the stink bugs down in Charlotte? I'm getting crushed with them in VA, have been for 3 years.

Capt Poopie, how are the stink bugs down in Charlotte? I'm getting crushed with them in VA, have been for 3 years.

Haven't seen any stink bugs. Only thing I've had a problem with are aphids, which tore up a pumpkin hab pretty bad, hopefully it will rebound and give me some pods. My brother, who also lives here and grows as well, had an aphid problem too, but not as bad as mine.

Bama, grew up in Northern Va, currently leaving Sterling for NC. Glad to hear the stink bugs aren't around, I know how to deal with aphids, just gotta get some orchard spray and they run for the hills.

Back