• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

I see your plants are doing really well!

The Scotchbrain does look awesome! Mine do not have the tails. Regardless by the look of them..fire in the hole!

And what I wouldn't trade for those temps. I won't see mid 80's for about 90 days here.

Keep it green buddy, it's gonna be a killer year! ;)

Devv said:
I see your plants are doing really well!

The Scotchbrain does look awesome! Mine do not have the tails. Regardless by the look of them..fire in the hole!

And what I wouldn't trade for those temps. I won't see mid 80's for about 90 days here.

Keep it green buddy, it's gonna be a killer year! ;)
Thanks Scott ! 

OCD Chilehead said:
Most excellent grow my friend. Pods looking great. I'm taking notes for next year.

Aji Pinapple looks most definitely true. Grew 10 huge plants last year. Scotch brain.....giving me cap cramps.
Thanks Chuck , i  wasn't sure that the Aji pineapple pods faced up . Ate my first one yesterday ,  had a perfume taste right off the get go , had a good bite tho . Looking forward to one of the Scotchbrains , by the looks of the pods i'm guaranteed a few cramps ! lol

moruga welder said:
Thanks Chuck , i  wasn't sure that the Aji pineapple pods faced up . Ate my first one yesterday ,  had a perfume taste right off the get go , had a good bite tho . Looking forward to one of the Scotchbrains , by the looks of the pods i'm guaranteed a few cramps ! lol
Yeah they sometime do have that taste. I was experimenting last year. Left some on the plant longer and they got a different taste. Drought also changed a bit. I had 10 plants and some plants had more sweet taste to them. I must of sampled 50 pods off of a couple contestants. Saved seeds from the best tasting of the most prolific plants. Unfortunately I didn't grow them this year. Got in on the Aji Lemon drop competition so I don't start the Pineapples, since I purchased LD seeds from vendor. In my opinion, I believe they are the same plant. I'll grow out the Pinapples next year and see if I get some of the same traits as last.

Well enough rambling. Hope you have a great weekend!

moruga welder said:
Well started off is seed from a seed train it was marked cgn21500 , it is a dark foliage , Thought maybe Cheriro Roxa , but , any guesses ? 
The transition ,
attachicon.gif
HPIM3075.JPG
attachicon.gif
HPIM3076.JPG
attachicon.gif
HPIM3077.JPG
attachicon.gif
HPIM3078.JPG  so far orangish . 

FreeportBum said:
Hey buddy looks like CGN21566, cheers.

+1 on it looking like it is CGN21566

not CGN21500

:cheers: 

Just a stroll through the garden with coffee in hand , life is GOOD ! 
Pumpkin BBG's are taking off ,
HPIM3085.JPG

Duffy's Yellow Scotchbrains,
HPIM3086.JPG

Fords , NEYDE X BBG off Pheno , ( thanks to O.C.D Chuck  ;)  ) 
HPIM3088.JPG

Primotilli from MOJOS , 
HPIM3090.JPG

Jonahs Yellowbrains ( Pepperlover )
HPIM3092.JPG

A madness of 7POD Burgundy  , Thanks to Florissa !
HPIM3089.JPG

MOA from Justin alias ( White Hot Peppers )
HPIM3091.JPG

Purple nagabrain , from Florrisa !
HPIM3093.JPG

Just a shot of the garden plants ,
HPIM3094.JPG
HPIM3095.JPG
HPIM3096.JPG

HPIM3097.JPG
The prize possession , the 3 Pumpkin BBG'S !  seeds from ( Chuck  :party: )
HPIM3098.JPG
,  Yard gets leveled tomorrow bar any rain ! 
Whew ! Break time !   

Thanks for looking my friends , and a HAPPY & SAFE 4TH TO ALL !  

Back