• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

wow , great pics.
Those Antep aci dolmas looks fantastic.
Is it a cross or heirloom.?

EDIT: Ignore the last question , did my research , as I should have in the first place.
Another pepper for the ever growing list  !!

:welcome: my Friends !

Just enjoying  a week of R & R ,  had to use it or lose it by the end of the month , doing some harvesting ,
just finished raining , will wait to dry more before i can get in deep ,    :party:
MATERS ! Got to get more BACON MMMMMMMMM,  ;)
IMG_5679.JPG

Peppering is like a box of chocolates , never know what your gonna get ! A couple of different Phenos from Justins yellow M.O.A.'S ) 
IMG_5680.JPG

then these guys with tails ,
IMG_5681.JPG

These guys came from SBJ7 seed , think they may be red M.O.A., some on the plants are showing Bonnet shapes 
IMG_5682.JPG
IMG_5683.JPG

Gotta always grow at least 2 Bahamians each year,
IMG_5684.JPG

Primotillis , slow growing and ripening but are loading up for the last hurrah ! 
IMG_5685.JPG

Thanks for looking & Have a Great Day .

moruga welder said:
:welcome: my Friends !

Just enjoying  a week of R & R ,  had to use it or lose it by the end of the month , doing some harvesting ,
just finished raining , will wait to dry more before i can get in deep ,    :party:
MATERS ! Got to get more BACON MMMMMMMMM,  ;)
attachicon.gif
IMG_5679.JPG
Peppering is like a box of chocolates , never know what your gonna get ! A couple of different Phenos from Justins yellow M.O.A.'S ) 
attachicon.gif
IMG_5680.JPG
then these guys with tails ,
attachicon.gif
IMG_5681.JPG
These guys came from SBJ7 seed , think they may be red M.O.A., some on the plants are showing Bonnet shapes 
attachicon.gif
IMG_5682.JPG,
attachicon.gif
IMG_5683.JPG
Gotta always grow at least 2 Bahamians each year,
attachicon.gif
IMG_5684.JPG
Primotillis , slow growing and ripening but are loading up for the last hurrah ! 
attachicon.gif
IMG_5685.JPG,

Thanks for looking & Have a Great Day .
Wow just wow Frank you showing loads of prime pheno peppers , your primotilli are superb looking pods.
What's flavour heat like.?

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Sim , Honestly haven't tried them yet , but give me a minute I can let you know , not brave enough anymore to eat a whole ,  Gut checks me ,     :party:
Superhot Sim said:
Wow just wow Frank you showing loads of prime pheno peppers , your primotilli are superb looking pods.

well pal , they got a little floral to them , little earthy , not many seeds , and got a real good heat , they'll make a great powder . only had a small pc. but that was enough to start a fire   :party:
Superhot Sim said:

moruga welder said:
well pal , they got a little floral to them , little earthy , not many seeds , and got a real good heat , they'll make a great powder . only had a small pc. but that was enough to start a fire   :party:

[emoji1] [emoji1] my kind of pod Frank, especially for powders. Save us a few seeds if you be so kind. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Hello All !   Second round of Yellow B. Mamas , some really nice pods !  ,
IMG_5686.jpg

I have picked these plants twice now , and this is the 3rd. time . Talk about Prolific producers , they continue to pod lot crazy ,
IMG_5689.jpg
IMG_5687.jpg

The tops are just loaded ,    :party:  
IMG_5690.jpg

Cant forget these sweethearts , they been giving also !  Aji Pineapple 
IMG_5693.jpg

Still waiting for the Neyde x BBG to ripen ,  not far off now  ;)
IMG_5692.jpg

Heard this Primo growling from across the garden !
IMG_5695.jpg

hey , hey gotta go look at a car for my oldest daughter Amy check ya'll later !  ;)

Back